View Full Version : "Juice" Performance upgrade

More Power
10-22-2002, 13:40
Power @ USDieselParts.com
"Juice" Performance Module
Making the Duramax Haul
By Steve Frakes

http://www.thedieselpage.com/reviews/frakes.htm

So, you did your homework. You researched all of the diesel trucks and came to the conclusion that you wanted the quietest, most powerful, smoothest riding truck on the market. The Juice performance module from US Diesel Parts installs in just 5 easy, greaseless, plug it in minutes, producing up to 90 extra rear wheel horsepower and 250 extra lb-ft of torque.

hoot
10-22-2002, 17:21
Nice job Steve!

I love the shot of the ricers ;)

JEBar
10-22-2002, 17:37
thanks for posting this article .... the lines "Of course, the track is not the only place where the Juice shines, it also helps give those who are vehicularly challenged a newfound respect for diesel trucks. You know, the young one who has more money and accessories on his car than common sense. The one who thinks that you're merely a slow moving obstacle on the freeway that he can just dart right around. Well, he's got a lot to learn, and it isn't all about spoilers, either. There's more than one way to cook rice, and diesel works better than most! A little push on the throttle, a small puff of smoke, and the wannabe from "The Passed and The Curious" is just a distant memory…." :D :D ...are priceless. Jim

mackin
10-22-2002, 18:45
Steve

First of all when did you dye your HEAD????? Who knew you were a RED head!!!!!!!

Second of all who would kindly furnish me with that CALIFORNIADOESNTWANTSMOKETHEMTREEHUGGINGLIBERALS
phone number because I clearly see someone in violation.......And I got PICS......Is that why you dye'd you HEAD?????

Go Get them buddy !!!!!!!! :D

MAC tongue.gif

SoCalDMAX
10-23-2002, 10:43
Thanks Hoot! It was a lot of fun researching/writing it!

Mac,

The tree-huggin' loonies may be running this State/asylum, but not all of the inmates are properly medicated. ;)

Oh, and just cuz some poor kid in a musclecar wants to put some moves on you doesn't mean you gotta.... nope, nevermind, you did a GREAT JOB! :D

Regards, Steve

mdrag
10-23-2002, 22:29
Steve,

I like your style!! Great job with the article and keep up the investigative reporting - you may have missed your calling :D

c5dura
10-24-2002, 09:23
Holy smokes, and I mean that!

So that is what level 4 looks like when you get on it. I can't imagine what the super juice looks like in level 4.