PDA

View Full Version : maghytech differential covers

moedog
03-29-2004, 19:02
WHERES A GOOD PLACE TO BUY THESE COVERS

Turbine Doc
03-29-2004, 19:09
Unless your heart is set on a mag cover check out PML covers here http://www.yourcovers.com/ virtually identical but a little less coin, I'm very satisfied on their tranny pan, will one day also add a diff cover

Dvldog 8793
03-29-2004, 20:13
I have had many different trany pans and dif covers over the years and can sya that I have never seen anything close to a Maghytech. Their customer service after the sale is fantasic. If you do a search on this sight for them you'll find useful info. I think they only sell factory direct, thats how I got mine. the main difference in some of the others out there is that Maghytechs have a O-ring seal, magnetic dipstick and temp ports.
L8r
Conley

moedog
03-30-2004, 18:52
THANKS GUYS, THAT REALLY HELPED, ILL GO WITH THE CHEAPER ONE, MAG IS THE CADILAC OF COVERS BUT I DRIVE A CHEVY HA HA
THANKS AGAIN
DAN

S\W Off Road
03-30-2004, 22:27
Originally posted by Dvldog 8793:
I have never seen anything close to a Maghytech. Their customer service after the sale is fantasic. I think they only sell factory directThey are over priced and the sell direct with no middle man. It's about time that people speek out on over priced items like these don't you think? The customer service should give you a kiss after the sale to close the deal. I know that this might not be a good thing but it burns me up!

Rant done!
Up the meds :D

moedog
04-03-2004, 15:08
I ORDERED THE COVER AT YOURCOVERS.COM. ALL ALUMINUM AND MAGNETIC DRAIN PLUG, BOLTS INCL. 150.00 PLUS UPS. VERY GOOD SUPPORT AT THE HOME OFFICE FROM BRENT.