PDA

View Full Version : WHERE IS SOCALDMAX ?????????

mackin
06-06-2002, 18:49
Is he on some kinda SIESTA? UNDA LAY !!!!!! UNDA LAY !!!!!!

What is he on a sabbatical, or what?

Did he get fired?
tongue.gif

Man, Two months on the job ,all ready a friggen vacation ..........

GHEEESHHHH

MAC

Tough Guy
06-08-2002, 10:02
perhaps he went on a well deserved vacation?

SoCalDMAX
06-10-2002, 01:08
Hi Guys,

I'm back from a 2 week vacation in beautiful Mexico. One week in Cancun and one week in Cozumel. Guess what I did? (Besides look at spring break honeys wearing thongs and scuba diving) I rode in diesel powered buses to get back and forth to the hotel and bars! These Mexican bus drivers sure know how to drive; the turbo's whistlin' or the brakes are squealin'!

At any rate, had a great time, but sure went thru withdrawals without you guys for 2 weeks. I've been readin' for the last 8hrs or so to catch up, the wife's a little miffed...

Regards, Steve

mackin
06-10-2002, 04:22
Hey welcome back,Get some PICS of those Thongs up ...... OOPS, I mean Diesel buses ....... I knew it was going to be soon ...... I left the door open for ya ..........

MAC :D

01_Duramax_Dually
06-10-2002, 08:19
SoCalDMAX,
Hola Amigo..
Welcome back. Boy you have a lot of Board Nazi things to catch up on and delete...HAHAHAHAHAHA

I sure would like to see those Thong Bus pictures Mac mentioned..So you went Scuba diving Eh...Was that really in the water???? :eek: Can I say that on this page without being warned... :D

I can honestly say you missed alot, what you missed I am not sure, but there was alot of it....

Carry On.... :D