PDA

View Full Version : 03 camper power mirrors. (help).

DURAMONSTER
04-28-2003, 01:37
I have searched and have even more questions now. I have the power extending mirrors. My problem is my readout on the display in the dash does not list curb assist. So in a nother words thay dont point down when in reverse. The book says thay do. But thay dont. The book says it is listed in the d.i.c. in the dash. But its not. I wish I had them. I have to point them down every time I back up. Does any body else have this situation. My mirrors also dont have memory with the driver 1 and driver 2 thing either. Im pretty sure there supossed to. The d.i.c. read out does not list curb assist. However I could have swore it did when I got it.

FisHn2DMax
04-28-2003, 02:02
DuraMonster,
To the best of my knowledge, the Camper power extend mirrors do not have the reverse curb point down feature! The reverse tilt down feature with curb light is for the upgraded standard mirror. It's Standard on the LT models and is an upgraded option for all other trims. Since you have the Camper power Extend mirrors, you wont see the options in the DIC for the Curb tilt or Power fold. As far as camper mirror extend position memory, the camper style mirros don't have that feature. Only the mirror pointing position can be stored in #1 or #2.

Sorry for the bad news, but if you tow, the power extend camper mirrors are the only way to go! :D

[ 04-28-2003: Message edited by: FisHn2DMax ]</p>

DURAMONSTER
04-28-2003, 02:45
Thats a bumber. But your saying thay should at least have the memory position with d 1 & 2. But thay dont do that either.

[ 04-28-2003: Message edited by: DURAMONSTER ]</p>

Bobcat698
04-29-2003, 14:29
My mirrors don't remember either for each driver.

That kind of sucks because I could have sworn they were supposed too!

DURAMONSTER
04-29-2003, 16:55
I thought so to. Oh well.