PDA

View Full Version : Need a part number

tbrowne
05-02-2003, 11:47
I think I've seen the part number to the blank panel insert on the overhead console listed in this forum, but I can't find it now that I need it. I have the full console and I need the panel insert for a guage installation project. Your help is greatly apprecidated.

The EGT/Boost gauge will go in the panel similar to the installation shown on John Kennedy's site.

mdrag
05-02-2003, 19:39
tbrowne,

I found this in my notes:

Overhead Console Front Blank part# 15737207

DURAMONSTER
05-03-2003, 01:49
mdrag

Whare do I get a set of those rims that you have on your truck? How much do thay run? Do thay just bolt right on? THANX.

mdrag
05-03-2003, 10:37
DURAMONSTER,

Adapters are required to go from the 8 bolt to 10 bolt on 285mm pattern. The wheels are standard aluminum Alcoa in the 19.5" size, 22.5" and 24.5" wheels are also available in this bolt circle pattern.

My adapters were made by Arrowcraft www.arrowcraft.com . These were not listed on their website at that time and I had to call Arrowcraft.

Package deals are available from another vendor, with adapters and new or refurb wheels. I'm not a big fan so I won't mention any specific names. Try a search in the 2500HD/3500 Trucks & Drivertain forum and the Accessories forum - use '19.5' without the quotes and you will find MANY posts on these wheels such as this one:

http://forum.thedieselpage.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=7&t=003721&p=

Rickson offers an 8 bolt 19.5" wheel that does not require an adapter. Alcoa is SUPPOSED to come out with an aluminum 19.5" wheel that will be sold by Rickson exclusively. The last I heard, it was still delayed (now about 1 year late).

www.ricksontruck.com

Also, APP makes a 19.5" 8 bolt direct bolt on:

www.appwheels.com

Any way you look at the 19.5" conversion, it is $$$. The Arrowcraft adapters were approx $850 for the complete set, and new Alcoas 19.5 are $235-$250 depending on the polish. The Rickson and APP wheels are $450 - $500 range for aluminum wheels. Then you need tires...and don;t forget you need (6) wheels and tires - (7) if you want a spare :eek:

Good luck.

DURAMONSTER
05-03-2003, 18:57
Thank you. I will look into the info you gave me. It is alot of $$$ though. Thanks for the info.