PDA

View Full Version : Need a front bumper

GMC-2002-Dmax
08-30-2002, 19:31
Anyone in the forum have a stock '01 or '02 CHEVY :eek: front bumper for sale in excellent condition???

Any ranchhanders wanna give it up for a price???

I want to put a PIAA Dam and fog lights on my GMC and I need to import a CHEVY Bumper so I can get the look I want and the lights I want. PIAA Does not offer a kit for a GMC at this time. :mad:

Let me know I will be at the Connecticut Northeast Get-Together Sept. 27-29th.

Thanks again,

Email in SIG.

GMC ;)

mfontana
09-20-2002, 21:02
GMC_2002_Duramax: What is the "Let me know I will Connecticut Northeast Get-Together Sept. 27-29th."

mackin
09-20-2002, 21:26
mfontana,

www.dieselgettogether.com

Bring the bumper or else.....LOL

MAC :D

A Chevy part on a GMC ????Man I would of kept that a secret......Right to the grave........ tongue.gif
Well first the bumper ,what's next ??????? Should of just bought the whole thing in the first place.......Now your trying to piece a Chevrolet together to rid yourself all those second class parts in/on that GMC.......

[ 09-20-2002: Message edited by: mackin ]</p>

GMC-2002-Dmax
09-20-2002, 21:57
Mackin,

I'm just trying to elevate the Chevy to the world class quality of the GMC. ;)

......QUOTE "Now your trying to piece a Chevrolet together to rid yourself all those second class parts in/on that GMC......."

A Chevrolet is a bunch of pieces, the one's that could not pass the quality that the GMC parts must meet. tongue.gif tongue.gif

The reason they sell less GMC Trucks than Chevy is because only 20% of the parts are good enough for GMC, the rest is for the CHEBBIES!!! tongue.gif

SEE YOU ON THE 27TH-29TH.

P.S. DON'T FORGET THE BUMPER!!!!

GMC ;)