PDA

View Full Version : DMaxDiva where are you?

billnourse
05-14-2003, 08:41
Diva,

Where have you been? Is that RK taking up all your time now? How about a report.

Regards,

Bill

mackin
05-14-2003, 19:17
Yea ..

Where is Brandy too ??? Remember her ?? From southern VT ....

Mac :confused:

DMAXDiva
05-14-2003, 19:31
Hi guys...

Well, the Road King has been in the shop having a few "mods" (yes, you KNOW how I am), and I will be picking her up on Saturday...have been undergoing some SERIOUS withdrawals since she's been away from me for two weeks now!

I've also been busy wheelin' and dealin' on my ZO6...found a guy (my Harley mechanic, actually) who wanted to buy the car and throw in his heavily customized Springer softtail in on the deal. Couldn't resist that; now I'm a two-Harley Diva! We sign the papers on Friday...I'll sure miss that car, but I've just absolutely gone Harley NUTS since that first ride on the RK. I'll post some pics as soon as I pick the new bike up in a week or so (he's doing a few more "things" to it for me...dangit, ya just CAN'T leave these bikes alone...and I thought the TRUCK was bad!!! :rolleyes: ).

DMD, RK (and now Springer) Queen!

billnourse
05-15-2003, 08:50
Diva,

Way to go girl. But let me warn you, it only gets worse. Wait until you start the classic and antique bikes. My goal right now is a '65 pan in all original condition, last year Pan, and 1st year electric start. I also want a '54 or earlier Cushman scooter.

Have you got a ride bell yet? That is one accessory you can't be without. If you don't know about it, let me know and I'll explain.

Never ride faster than your angel can fly.

Regards,

Bill

[ 05-15-2003: Message edited by: billnourse ]

[ 05-15-2003: Message edited by: billnourse ]</p>

DMAXDiva
05-15-2003, 13:51
Hi Bill:

Yep, the RK received her bell while in Fredericksburg at that rally...that angel is watching over me!

Oh, and by the way, the new custom Springer is BLACK!!! :cool: ;)

DMD