PDA

View Full Version : Onstar Haunting

motovet
04-01-2002, 00:10
Today the Onstar did something real strange. I was just ready to pull away from a dump station when I heard a faint sound coming out of the speakers. Piano music ? What the... Hit the off button and nothing.. had a mind of it's own. Put in a CD and still.... piano music. Kind of faint and intermittent. Tried the Onstar buttons, on,off... still piano music. I could tell it was the Onstar from the way it sounded, same as when I have used it. I got tired of trying to make that horrible piano music stop so I just turned down the volume. A few miles down the road... BAM... Jimmy Buffett (earlier installed CD), now all is fine.

NutNbutGMC
04-01-2002, 00:24
^....Big Brother didn't like the Parrot Head.....He likes classical keyboard while monitoring your every move..... :D :D
However, good taste in music on your part.

[ 03-31-2002: Message edited by: NutNbutGMC ]</p>

mdrag
04-01-2002, 00:38
motovet,

Strange happenings indeed!

Please tell me you were in the driver's seat and the truck was not driving itself... You are now entering another dimension.... ;) :D

How often do you get these feelings that someone is watching you? You know THEY are everywhere watching your every move... :D

Sorry, I couldn't resist - but it does make you wonder. No OnStar stories from me yet...

motovet
04-02-2002, 01:01
Everything seemed normal. Although I was moving towards a bright light while being overwhelmed by a sense of power with just a hint of a nervous twitch. But I do have the KENNEDY HARNESS and this is a DURAMAX with a front end RATTLE... yep normal.

stillracing
04-02-2002, 07:55
Go back by there sometime, it maybe someone transmitting near the cell phone frequency. If not your truck is haunted