PDA

View Full Version : Where is everybody ?

truck31
04-04-2002, 17:35
My wife and I took a trip to Washington DC for a week and saw the sights. In that whole time I did not see one Duramax . We stayed at The Cherry Hill Campground and saw nothing but big dually 350 Fxxds . They wouldn't even look at me when they went by. I felt like I was a ghost or something.Where are we anyway? Let me know where were all going now and this summer and maybe I will see you there . Art :rolleyes:

IndigoDually
04-04-2002, 17:41
We are usuaully there Columbus Day weekend. The group that I camp with goes there that weekend. Did you take the bus and the train into the city? When I am there you still won't see my D-Max because I have a motorhome and the truck is a little heavy to tow behind it.

John

truck31
04-04-2002, 17:56
IdigoDually,
We took the bus and then the train into town , it's the only way to go. It was our first time down to DC but it won't be the last. Anybody who hasn't been will find it to be a great experience.Lots to see and do and easy to get around using the subway. Art smile.gif

BobNelson
04-05-2002, 08:26
Try BC in May..... Should be a few of us there. :cool:

Big O
04-05-2002, 09:33
truck31--good golly, I live in a very rural area,(Kentwood, La) and there are at least a dozen duramax around here. I can't image not seeing any in a more populated area.

sonofagun
04-05-2002, 16:09
Flaming Gorge, N.E. Utah month of June. BIG trout.
See you there!!

Bob