PDA

View Full Version : Juice box April fools joke???

mark45678
04-04-2002, 19:35
As I sit hear and think why doesnt any one have there "Juice box" yet is there a problem with it? Has any one tested one ,real world? towing,hotrod,fuel mileage????? you get the idea. I really want to spend money so help me out here! tongue.gif

AzKevin
04-04-2002, 22:29
I emailed Aaron @Edge yesterday about the rumored slipping release date. Here's his brief response:

We are a week behind on production; I hope we are not "SLIPPING".

So it appears they will release early next week. Looking on the bright side, that gives some of us additional time to install boost & EGT gauges. smile.gif

SoCalDMAX
04-05-2002, 00:33
My, suddenly Kevin's a very busy guy lately!

Better hurry, Mdrag's way out in the lead!! :D :D

Which gauges have you decided on?

See, if you'd moved back to Cali, Cali, in addition to all of the other benefits of living in S.D., you could be close to your folks, be my neighbor and I could help you install all of your toys... not to pressure you too much. ;)

Regards, Steve

AzKevin
04-05-2002, 17:35
Steve,

mdrag's custom D/A is SO far ahead of me it's scary. I told myself I wouldn't go crazy with the next truck, so I'm just trying to pace myself. smile.gif

I've just begun to look into gauges. I really like the dual function (boost/EGT) tight package that SPA offers. Not sure I need the data storage capability however. Wasn't there a new SPA gauge coming out that had a lower lit backplane?

Cali sounds like a good deal!