PDA

View Full Version : HD t-shirts

Spud
04-09-2002, 14:13
I was on chevymall just now and noticed that they had two hd t-shirts on there. They look pretty good. One is a white t-shirt and the other is a black one. I had to order them. :D I would still like to get my hands on one of the shirts that gm is giving to the duramax owners. Go to page 3 of the t-shirt section under chevytrucks to find them if anyone is interested.
Spud

[ 04-09-2002: Message edited by: Spud ]</p>

nwjetboat
04-10-2002, 04:56
Are these the Duramax shirts you are looking for? Sorry for the long url, just cut and paste.

http://www.costore.com/powertrain/

I bought a couple of vortec hats a week ago. Good service and prompt delivery.

[ 04-12-2002: Message edited by: nwjetboat ]</p>

Spud
04-10-2002, 06:17
Thanks for looking, but the duramax shirt that I am looking for was given to owners that bought a Duramax. It has either chevrolet or GMC on the front of it and it has the Duramax logo and the Allison logo on the back. I talked to my dealer to see what he could do but I havn't heard anything. Thanks Again
SPud

Turbo Al
04-10-2002, 09:14
SPUD I think those shirt were only given to Canadian buyers. If that is the case I could do a little checking up here for you.

Spud
04-10-2002, 10:37
Turbo Al,
That would be great. I would really owe you one.
Thanks
Spud

[ 04-10-2002: Message edited by: Spud ]</p>

Barc
04-10-2002, 11:00
There are pics of the D/A shirt and cap in my picturetrail book. From what I've heard the shirts were mailed out only to Canadian Duramax buyers. The caps were available at my local Chevy dealer - all of the stock has sold out but word has it there is a "new" model cap coming soon!! Two words OH CANADA!!! :cool:

Spud
04-10-2002, 14:17
Thats the shirt I am talking about. You don't have any idea where a guy in the states could get one do you. Could I contact a dealer in Canada?
Thanks
Dustin

Barc
04-10-2002, 19:43
Spud - my shirt came dirctly from GM Canada - my dealer knew nothing about it and asked me where the hell I got it when I wore it into the dealership to show it off!! I'll check tomorrow to see if they have anymore Duramax gear - I know the "1st edition" hats like the ones in my picturetrail album are all gone but like I said before there is a "new edition" coming soon!! I'll see what I can find - I guess you Yanks just aren't living right?!?! LOL j/k! tongue.gif

driller37
04-10-2002, 20:01
How long ago did you recieve shirt from GM? when did you take delivery of truck Barc as i got mine last Apr and maybe that has something to do with it

Alli-max
04-11-2002, 13:47
NWJETBOAT...

you need to edit your post! You are posting your personal information on that url you pasted on there!

I see you bought 2 Dmax shirts today... a XXL and an XL... see what I mean?? :D :D :D :D

nwjetboat
04-12-2002, 01:27
Thanks alli-max, but that wasn't me on the page displayed???

I edited the post because it was logging into someone elses account. Wonder why it did that?? Iwent into the page with my cache and history cleared, and not logged in to an account. Strange.

[ 04-12-2002: Message edited by: nwjetboat ]</p>

Turbo Al
04-14-2002, 07:13
Checked with local Dealer/Parts dept & he had never heard of Chev giving any Free T-Shirts & the shirts are not available to John Q Public through the parts dept. -- this Dealer has a very extensive array of hats, shirts (all kinds) & Jackets. So I will do some more checking but it doesn't look good so far.

kidzinheritanz
04-14-2002, 17:40
Took delivery of my 2002 Sierra D/A on Feb 15 and rec'd the t-shirt by mail on Friday from GM. Would appear that this is a Canada only thing as the shirts are made in Canada. Also think it has something to do with completing the the GM Canada Dealer survey which I did 3 weeks ago.