PDA

View Full Version : Dealers not dealing on Dmax's

getupingo
06-10-2002, 19:23
I have been in the market for a D/A CC 4x4 long box LS for a while now and I finally decided to just kill some time at the local dealer today. Sticker price on the above truck was 42 grandish and on top of that they aren't dealing on them :( What's the deal with that sh*t? I talked to a broker and the best he could do was almost right at 40 grand. I would like to pay only around 37 to 38 grand for that truck. Can I do much better on the price if I order the truck? How much did you fellas pay out the door for your trucks? Oh, the above prices are out the door in case you are wondering. Anybody know of any good deals?

thanks,
getupingo

Kennedy
06-10-2002, 19:28
CC short on the lot locally here sticker $41,3xx

Sale price $36,1xxx IIRC

www.dominechev.com Loyal.

WOJO 1
06-10-2002, 19:30
Same with the dealer around here except they would deal a little. Sticker was $41,900 and change and ended up at around $37,000. I wanted to go to Dave Smith Motors in Idaho but they did not have any 02's. Of course not until 2 weeks after I already purchased, they called and said they had 2 more come in. There price was not bad and might not hurt to check.

hoot
06-10-2002, 19:39
If you are willing to spend some time on GMBuyPower.com, find all the trucks within a distance you are willing to go and make deals over the phone. I actually had a truck offered at invoice (Dmax/Ally) when it was even tougher to get them., It just didn't have what I wanted. I ended up $1200 over invoice.

DMAX Daddy
06-10-2002, 19:49
If you have any chance to deal with Fleet Sales they will usually sell '02's at $4000 off sticker or $500 over invoice if you order it :cool:

TNR
06-10-2002, 20:00
How do you deal with fleet sales? Can anybody? I want to order a 2003. Never have ordered only bought already what they had.

tonkater
06-10-2002, 20:13
Talked with Chevy dealer Sunday in Western Mass who said he'd order 2003 for me at $500 over invoice. Told him I could order through Buckles at $49.00 over invoice and he said OK, he'd knock it down to $400.00 over invoice.

Also check out dealership in Hudson on RT 85. They had LOTS (at least 10 ) of duramaxes. I assume all were Canadian units , since all had from 200 to 5,000 miles on them. Prices on the windows were NO better than what I had been getting quoted for a new US unit.

mackin
06-10-2002, 20:21
tonkater ,

Hey that was nice of him ........ :rolleyes: Maybe He was hard of hearing ....... LOL ...... Does that mean you will have a 03 for us to finger paint in SEPT........ Get a black one . It shows up nice ..... Oily finger,paw prints .......

MAC :D

drthv8r
06-10-2002, 20:24
GMbuypower.com helped me out a lot. I was able to find the exact truck I wanted. Remember there's a $2000.00 price incentive from GM right now on Silverado Reg. & Ext. Cab, $1000.00 back on CC.

Big O
06-10-2002, 20:25
Ordered mine--see sig.--got it in 2 months at dealer invoice. Just check around for your best deal. :D

getupingo
06-10-2002, 20:30
hoot, what was invoice for you? I have heard that there is more than one invoice that the dealers can use (they can make invoice be whatever they want it to be).

Invoice on the one I want (see top ^) is around 36,5xx IIRC (got that off internet).

As mentioned by Dmax Daddy, I have also considered fleet sales. Might not be a bad way to go.

Can I get one cheapest if I order it from factory, fleet sales, or dealer lot? The only problem I have is that I am very impatient. I am gona want that truck right away. hmmmmmm, maybe gmbuypower like hoot mentioned.

Choices,choices,choices :rolleyes:

thanks,
getupingo :cool:

Kennedy
06-10-2002, 20:41
There's a smartly equipped CC short LS on the lot here for about $5k off of list...

www.dominechev.com

GMC-2002-Dmax
06-10-2002, 20:48
getupingo,

if you wanna know what the dealer is paying - AKA the "INVOICE PRICE" take the price of the truck and deduct the shipping - should be $720.00 US.

then multiply the MSRP less shipping by approximately 90.7%

example - my truck listed for $42,879.00 US w/ shipping. Cost after deducting shipping was $42,159.00

Dealer Invoice - $38,221.78
Dealer Holdback - $1,264.77

Dealers cost with holdback figured and NO REBATES was $36,957.00

Difference of approximately $5202.00

I purchased under GMS Supplier Discount and paid $37,668.00.

Far as I know that was about $711 over dealers cost w/ holdback. But I also got the $2,002.00 overdrive rebate and I had a $1,000.00 GM Gas Tank Settlement Voucher I used.

My final cost was $34,666.00 on a $42,879.00 truck!!!

Good Luck

GMC ;)

getupingo
06-10-2002, 20:49
kennedy, I searched on their web site and couldn't find it. I searched the first page of their inventory.

Where is Buckles? How do I get a hold of them?

I am more than willing to fly if the price is right.

thanks,

Kennedy
06-10-2002, 21:06
I just glanced at it, but it is a pewter LS, Trlr pkg, locking rear, fifth wheel harness, allison etc.

IRC, 41,3xx outright at $36,1xx??? I have the numbers right, BUT the 1 and 3 may be swapped.

This one had the std chrome wheels.

Note said $1000 rebate, but not sure if that was before or after...

GMC-2002,

Not bad! Mine was similar bottom line, PLUS 0.0%...

[ 06-10-2002: Message edited by: kennedy ]</p>

Kennedy
06-10-2002, 21:12
getupingo,

I'd be more than happy to go break it in for you :D

Youll likely have to call and talk to Brian, Scott, or Denny.

Id also look up Roger Tasnady? at Callaremi in NJ. He posts in the allocations forum, and was a big help to me!

odoh
06-10-2002, 21:18
Its an issue of supply and demand. Not enuff DuraMax's to meet the demand. In some cases/places there are more available and/or the dealers are willing to deal. In CA, we must purchase w/CA Emission equipt which means a good deal in TX might not be allowed to register in CA.
Buckles is a GMC dealer. DSM deals in both. However, inventory on DuraMaxs are low (production issue)~ but if there is an order cancellation, then one might luck out but it'll be gone almost immediately.
I ordered and waited a long 6mos. Frosted me it did ~ I'm a carryover from a generation that thot the USA was the land of plenty. Still, looking back, I'm glad I did. Flying up was a snap and driving it back was one of the best road trips of a lifetime. It was a good experience ~ fortunately, I didn't wait until the last minute to order and could asorb the wait.

I figure I saved &lt;5000 after the plane tkts and fuel/incidentals. Add the rebate to that and it would be considered a good deal. When I was trying to deal w/the CA Dealers, there were no rebates and pricing policy on them were MSRP or MSRP+ and that included their attitude. They forgot there is something in our makeup/fabrique that don't take being kicked/shoved around very well ~ so I just took my business out of the state. N'er a single regret. ~ odoh

TxDoc
06-10-2002, 21:23
Kinda related and there seems to be some knowledge to be gained here.

I am going to order a 2003 GMC. Not an HD, but a Sierra 1500 because I want the Quadrasteer. I have been looking at CarQuotes.com. Not all pricing is there, nor at my dealer. The site shows "invoice" and "MSRP". How accurate are these two numbers on this site? And, what would/should I ask for over invoice to be fair. I know the dealer needs to make a profit and I am not wanting anything for free, just fair for both of us. Since I am ordering, the dealer knows he has a for sure sale and the truck won't sit on the lot depreciating with each passing day. So, shouldn't that help in getting a better final price?
Thanks
If you have anything to add, but not in a post, it is fine to email me at TxDoc2@aol.com.

getupingo
06-10-2002, 21:23
well, gmbuypower screwed me over. After I had my truck all configured and ready to go the last thing I had to do was type in my area code and some stupid message came up. "It is against AZ state law...." blah blah blah. :mad:

jasonv
06-10-2002, 21:24
You think you guys have it bad try $51,000 in Canada. Too bad you couldn't buy your trucks in Canada. 51,000 Canadian is only $32,000 US.

jasonv :eek:

getupingo
06-10-2002, 21:40
kennedy, break it in for me huh? Let me think about it....NO!!! :D ;) tongue.gif

On a more serious note. anybody can email me if anyone knows anything about Buckles or DSM or any such dealership that can make me a great deal. my email address is rmundell1@cox.net

Why in the world is HTML not enabled? Makes life sooooooo much easier. Just click and go. I hate copying and pasting. Maybe I am just lazy. :rolleyes: ;)

thanks,

Tim B
06-10-2002, 21:46
Invoice is 88.5% of sticker. I ordered mine, took eight weeks. The dealer ordered it as a 'fleet' vehicle thru his fleet buyer. I HIGHLY recommend this to you if it's possible. I paid 1% above invoice. I also got the $2000 rebate on top of that. I feel like I stole it.
I suggest using e-mail to find a dealer who will deal with you. Make sure he knows that YOU know what the invoice is and ask how much over invoice it'll cost you. I think Kelly Blue Book gives invoice as you price up a vehicle (WWW.KBB.COM). Other sites can provide the same info. Just ignore those guys that won't deal.

Good Luck.

Tim B.

rvforfun
06-10-2002, 21:46
getupingo. Hi some information you were looking for on Buckles Motors. Located in Urbana Ohio they guarantee 49.00 over factory invoice their toll free number is 1-800-686-9815. I have no relashionship with Buckles other than I currently have a 2003 GMC 3500 C/C D/A on orcer from them they will pick you up at the airport and transport you to their lot smile.gif Hope this help. Here is their web sight http://www.bucklesmotors.com/ you will probally have to cut and past :D later and good luck

DMAX Daddy
06-10-2002, 22:01
Fleet/Redbook prices here:

http://www.redbook4autos.com/home.html

Click on select "Shop For Cars" and enter your email addy, zip code, then scroll down list for any organization you might belong to. Select the organization and get prices (2003 not out yet).

Once you get price look for dealer in your area. If you are ordering, as was mentioned above, the dealer will make $$ off you cause they will take the holdback as profit and the rest of it too. So selling an ordered truck makes them a lot of cash but gets you a hassle free deal.

If you dont belong to any of those organizations, see if the fleet guy will talk to you anyway. They are usually salaried and not on commision, and if you go in informed with info they will deal with you. You might need to try several dealers but an informed customer that orders immediately takes little resources from them and makes them good money. Other sites to get prices:

Kelly Blue Book - www.kbb.com
Edmunds - www.edmunds.com
Cars Direct - www.carsdirect.com

*EDIT*
Somewhere here someone posted a link to a site with the production dates for 2003's. That site also shows the MAXIMUM dealers can charge over invoice for fleet deals. Im paying $800 over invoice on mine, but after haggling for several months here in CA its a lot cheaper that doing a regular deal.

[ 06-10-2002: Message edited by: DMAX Daddy ]</p>

Jomar
06-10-2002, 22:24
jasonv, I noticed last summer while passing thru Canada that the price of these trucks up there was quite a bit less. Do you happen to know why???

jomar

AzKevin
06-10-2002, 22:54
getupingo,

A couple of us Phoenicians purchased our trucks at Chapman. You might try their online "make an offer" system. Worked well for me.

getupingo
06-10-2002, 22:59
AzKevin, a local finally ;) :D

thanks for the advice, i might give it a shot.

thanks,
getupingo

Fishnfool
06-10-2002, 23:11
What are the current rebates/incentives for Chevy/GMC trucks and are all dealers required to offer them? I have a $1000 GM fuel tank certificate I would also be using.

I like my 96 6.5 but I just can't justify sinking all the money into trying to fix GM's design flaws with that motor & then maybe still have a motor that might die on me anyway.

The DuraMax will be overkill for my towing needs (6000# boat&trailer and future camper) but I would have put the problems of the 6.5 behind me.

I have two relatives that purchased DuraMax trucks from Epp's Chevrolet in St.Helena CA. for $1000 over dealer cost. Does that sound like a decent deal in California?

This would be my 1st new truck purchase so any comments or advise from any D-Max owners would be welcomed.

Thanks - Dave ;)

[ 06-10-2002: Message edited by: Fishnfool ]</p>

SoCalDMAX
06-11-2002, 00:12
getupingo,

The trick to ordering a truck is to find a dealer who has lots of inventory or lots of allocations, based on past sales numbers. Buckles is one such dealer and Suburban chevy in MN is another, among others.

I purchased mine thru Suburban Chevy. The fleet/internet salespeople there really know the intricacies of the GM order system. Mine was at invoice ($33,800) and they delivered it to a local dealer who detailed it and filled the tank for $150.

Give Brad Blaha a call at 888-447-7054. I ordered mine and it arrived about 10 weeks later, exactly as ordered, no disappointments, no surprises.

Regards, Steve

oneton
06-11-2002, 03:34
getupingo, I've tried to deal with a dealer here in Tampa on a in stock 02 CC 4x4 LS but it wasn't worth the hassel. It was sticker or nothing. I've spent over 15 grand in service for my 6.5. All the problems they've caused and all the rentals I had to get just because they couldn't get it right the first time and they wouldn't even deal. I was giving them an OUT on my 6.5 and trade it in. I was even willing to 500 over invoice to get into a new D-max. I found a good deal at Buckles and now I'm just waiting on the paper work to get done. They had a 02 Pewter w/graphite interior CC D-max/Allison 4x4 SLT on the lot and I got it cheaper than the LS I was looking at down here. Goodluck

Oneton

Capt. Tom
06-11-2002, 04:10
oneton,

could you email me directly, captom@ij.net, a dealer question or two.

:eek:

deerhunter7
06-11-2002, 08:15
I had ordered mine 6-31-01 , $600.00 over invoice
and got blue book on my trade. Didn't come in to Oct. so also got the 0% financing. I sure ain't complaining!!!!!!!! smile.gif

billnourse
06-11-2002, 08:33
getupingo,

A guy called McBreth on the Ford Page is a dealer and claimes to have 25 or so Dmaxes on his lot. He claims that he can't give them away, so maybe you can make a deal and take one off of his hands. E-Mail is fordtrucks@bergstromauto.com.

Good luck in your search,

Bill

SoCalDieselNewbie
06-11-2002, 12:34
I just bought mine about 2 weeks ago.

It really depends on the dealer...

Most local dealers, in the Los Angeles area, wanted atleast a $1000 over invoice on the D-Maxes and I guess that you can't blame them. If the truck isn't white or pewter, it doesn't last on the lot for more than 3 or 4 days.

3500 Crew Cabs were going for $1500+ over invoice.

I found the exact truck, also about 3 others that were darn near exact as well, that I wanted on GMBuypower.com at a dealer that was up north.

I called up the BuyPower manager at the dealership and made my initial 'invoice price' offer (that I figured out using a couple of different sites) and got a laugh over the phone.

I gave him my phone number in case he changed his mind and told that I had a few more dealers to call. I did this with a couple of more dealers and was talking to another when the 1st called back...

I told him that I'd have to call him back because I was negotiating the price on a truck at the moment.

Needless to say, he didn't quite like that and blurted out that I could buy the truck for $500 over invoice. I told him lets split the difference and go $250. Done Deal.

Not bad considering it was the truck that I wanted... I would have paid the $500 over, I got a $1000 rebate (paid cash), picked me up at the station and the service was great.

Very happy with my purchase.

[ 06-11-2002: Message edited by: SoCalDieselNewbie ]</p>

DMAX Daddy
06-11-2002, 13:03
I did the GM Buypower thing and noone wanted to deal with me. Sticker or nothing. I took the same approach, here is my offer, you make money, I get a deal, but noone would go for it.

I visited a few local dealers and the salesman must of though I was an idiot. Being the moron I can be, one salesman said he would sell me the truck at $3000 OVER sticker. I was dumbfounded that he actually thought he could talk me into it. So I talked with him for about 4 hours, went in, got all the paperwork drawn up, just to the point of signing, then walked on him.

Anyway after I ordered my truck from a very friendly fleet dealer last week, I got 4 phone calls from GM Buypower guys. Told them sorry, they missed their shot! :D

SoCalDieselNewbie
06-11-2002, 15:12
DMAX Daddy,

I don't know if you are still interested but this is how I did it...

I started with my own zipcode and then started enter zipcodes of cities that were over 50 miles out, then another 50 miles radius and etc...

By the time I was done, I knew of every truck that matched my criteria within a 250+ mile radius of Los Angeles.

Here is a sample of '02 Chevy 2500 HD 4x4 Crew Cab Long Bed trucks in Southern California

Dealers that were more than willing to deal on the 2500 HD Duramax w/ allison were...

Mossy Chevy(4 2500 HD w/ Duras in Black, White & Pewter) in Encinitas...

Quality Chevy in Escondido...

Glendora Chevy (2500 HD in Victory Red) in Glendora...

Everyone of those 3 was willing to go Invoice plus a $1000 or less.

I'd also try Connell Chevy in Costa Mesa (3 2500 HDs w/ Duras), Showcase in Westminster (5 2500 HDs w/Duras) & Harbor Chevy in Long Beach (4 2500 HDs w/ Duras)

DMAX Daddy
06-11-2002, 15:36
I did it around here in Ventura. I called everyone and was very polite.

I got my $800 over invoice after a friend told me about Rydell and how good they treated military. Plus just having a baby and another one to be soon on the way I liked the '03 DVD/Rear Radio control idea for long trips. So I ordered the '03.

Little off topic, if you are going to buy a minivan check out the Honda Odysseys. 80+ MPH to Reno and back, climbing hills and everything, 24 MPG and a very smooth ride. Only reason I was able to get the truck is my wife was so happy with her Odyssey.

getupingo
06-11-2002, 23:08
quite a few Dmax's up in Oregon. :D Found over 15 on gmbuypower. I might start working on prices over the phone. I have a Brother-in-law in Oregon that I might owe me a favor. tongue.gif :D No s@les t@x in Oregon = savings of 2 to 3 thousand if I go that route. :D :D :D :D

thanks everyone,

Sandman
06-12-2002, 05:27
I ordered my truck through a national fleet dealer who is based near here. He delivers nation wide and I got mine for straight invoice. The hold back was $1005....which the fleet dealer split with the Chev dealer he ordered through. Sticker was $42K plus accessories added at dealer cost... and got it for $36K....all incentives also apply at the time of purchase.

The kicker for me was they delivered it to me at work....handed me the keys and paperwork and said
"Look it over, sign and send back....when you have a chance". Nearly knocked me over!!

Anyone interested in talking to the guy I dealt with, let me know.

Sandman

[ 06-12-2002: Message edited by: Sandman ]</p>

steafan
06-12-2002, 05:33
DMAX Daddy,

Don't know if you're aware of this site, it is for the Odyssey.

http://www.odyclub.com

Steve

TxDoc
06-12-2002, 18:36
DMAX Daddy--"Somewhere here someone posted a link to a site with the production dates for 2003's. That site also shows the MAXIMUM dealers can charge over invoice for fleet deals. Im paying $800 over invoice on mine, but after haggling for several months here in CA its a lot cheaper that doing a regular deal".

Was it http://www.wheels.com/reference/referenceFrame.htm

GMC-2002-Dmax
06-12-2002, 22:36
Fishnfool,

goto www.gmsupplierdiscount.com click on incentives and if you have adobe acrobat reader it will give you the current incentives with any restrictions. make sure you click on the right zone.

gas tank voucher??? I used one on my purchase and got the full $1,000 off. If you read it carefully I believe you need to redeem it before July 18th to get the full amount or else it is worth $500 :( .

Good luck to you,

GMC :D

getupingo
06-12-2002, 23:18
sandman, was that 36k price out the door? :eek: The only reason i am asking is because it almost (key word "almost") sounds too good to be true.

thanks,
getupingo

i'll email you if i decide to go that route.

DMAX Daddy
06-13-2002, 01:40
Thanks TX Doc, going to bookmark it now! smile.gif

NEW2DMAX
06-13-2002, 19:00
2001, CC, 4x4, shortbed, Allison-- Sticker 42,700 out the door 34,500.
Price a 2002 at the same dealer for my dad @ Sticker 43,000 out the door 34,700 :D

Sandman
06-14-2002, 04:55
Getupingo,

I'll pull the paperwork later today and post the exact numbers. The 36K was without tax or license. Also without my spray in bed liner and rust proofing......with all that, I think it was @ 38K. Posted the invoice price because everyones sales tax is different....we get hit hard on tax and license here.

I'll post later....almost 6 bells and I have to be off to work.

Wayne

FISHDMAX
06-14-2002, 15:32
Went to Nebraska for mine. $40,667 list. Bought it for invoice, $35,967 less $2002 rebate less $1500 GM card cash back. Total paid, $32,465.

GMC Dealer
06-14-2002, 16:36
Dmax daddy wrote
"I visited a few local dealers and the salesman must of though I was an idiot. Being the moron I can be, one salesman said he would sell me the truck at $3000 OVER sticker. I was dumbfounded that he actually thought he could talk me into it. So I talked with him for about 4 hours, went in, got all the paperwork drawn up, just to the point of signing, then walked on him."

You are right, you are a moron. I can't believe that you would spent 4 hours in a dealership for nothing. Do you work? How valuable is your time? Don't you realize that we salesman are paid on commission? Why would you waste someone's time like that? You knew what kind of deal you could get, so you burn up four hours of someone's time for nothing? Good luck on your order. I hope the car gods give you a healthy dose of Karma.

Sandman
06-14-2002, 16:40
O.K.,

Hard numbers.....I was off a little because I forgot the advertising fee that's added on to the invoice prices. Invoice price = $36,394.70 plus $409.29 for advertising = $36,803.99. Sticker was $41,649.00....without the advertising fee. I'm not sure if the dealers add the advertising fee if they deal with sticker price.

I found the whole experience to be far superior than the song and dance I get at a dealer. I plan to use the Fleet dealer for my next purchase.

Sandman

P.S.

I don't work for the Fleet dealer nor do I have a relationship with him other than being a satisfied customer.

mdrag
06-14-2002, 20:48
Topic moved to 2500HD/3500 HD Trucks & Drivetrain Forum.

BigO
06-14-2002, 22:42
I purchased my 2500, ext cab. D/A at the dealer on Main St in Mesa. We were very happy with the deal and service.

smile.gif

BigO
06-14-2002, 22:45
I purchased my 2500, ext cab. D/A at the dealer on Main St in Mesa. We were very happy with the deal and service.

Who ever you deal with see if they have a fleet dept. They will do a better deal then sales person.

smile.gif

DMAX Daddy
06-14-2002, 23:15
GMC Dealer,
Well I had a whole story typed up but since you are in the business you would not understand.

I just hope you do not make a huge living off new military folks fresh off the farm like this sales person has for over 10 years.

*EDIT*
I dont deny anyone a living, I actually work into what I pay what a salesperson will make on the deal. This was one particular salesman who has caused a lot of grief.

The military here now has access to fleet reps at GMC/Chevy dealers in the LA area and we can use the Redbook when dealing with them. Funny, none of the dealers within 10 miles of base would agree to military having access to fleet dealers.

You are right and I did waste my time, but not as much time as I wasted teaching people how to fill out food stamp forms because they can not afford food for their families.

[ 06-14-2002: Message edited by: DMAX Daddy ]</p>

odoh
06-14-2002, 23:36
Randy ~ Hear you man. Thats why I avoided the 'parking lot' dealers and went to an invoice + dealer on the inet. Its okay for a dealer to rip off 4hrs of my life but unthinkable for one of us to return treatment in kind. I'd say that in purchasing cars off the lot for the last 40yrs, 80% have been unpleasant time burners at my expense. There is definitely a culture gap (double std, Read ok for us but not you) between majority of the parking lot salesmen and the consumer. When I use the inet for shopping and get contacted by a sales rep/assoc using the same tactic/tenor as a lot saleman, it is over. I frankly inform him that 'he' is a pox on the nose of the industry. Its because of their own unethical tactics/greed, that drove us away from their lots and they yet have the audacity to try carry the same behavior online? Bite it. I would think that they would've caught on by now but as indicated, apparently they're not there yet.

Now that I've discovered DSM and Buckles I'll never walk on a lot again. One of the best things to happen out here is the move toward automalls in the major cities/townships. (Psst, *whisper* as they've not caught on yet) The great thing about that is they're all choralled in one place and easier to avoid. Looks to me that w/the inet and cost + dealerships, our karma is doing quite well. ~ odoh

[ 06-15-2002: Message edited by: odoh ]</p>

AKDmax
06-15-2002, 00:05
Randy, Good job! Should have tried to waste his whole shift. Maybe he will think twice about trying to rip somebody off again. Know what ya mean about fresh military meat, been there. Like vultures on a fresh kill! When I was shopping for my truck, I called Dave Smith motors. They had some good deals on trucks, exact numbers I can't remember. It was cheaper to fly down and pick it up than it was to pay the dealer price here. Ended up ordering through the fleet dealer GMO. Most of the people that responded are getting pretty close to GMO price. Dont think it can go much lower... Stay away from the lot salesmen, he's not on food stamps yet!!!

kbrowns
06-15-2002, 10:52
New2DMax,

What dealership did you buy from? Did that include the $2002 rebate, or any other rebates?

My friend just bought a Chevy 2500 D/A LT, sticker $44,3xx - out the door $36,000 with $2002 rebate added in. Dang him he bought my truck!!! :mad: He bought his at Carr Chev in Beaverton,OR