PDA

View Full Version : congradulations heartbeat on your new SUNCOAST Tranny

sdaver
09-10-2003, 06:50
welcome to the no slipin 5th club..It is truley amazing how much power is lost as slippage in a stock tranny. 5th gear has a whole new feel doesn't it. Sorry I missed you coming thru but hey I understand............tell us what you think. Mac is setup to install his on sunday :D :D dave

BassinRVer
09-10-2003, 10:09
Sdaver,

Did you get the complete kit or what?

mtomac
09-10-2003, 10:40
Now if we can get some 1/4 mile times and pulling results. :D

sdaver
09-10-2003, 11:53
I got basicly what joe called a level 3.5. My tranny was done in house at the their shop. Mike pulling will probably never happen with my truck but 1/8th will happen again soon. :D dave

heartbeatcanada
09-11-2003, 15:12
Will be pulling with the Suncoast this weekend, with 215 stealth and edge comp stacked. Will be hitting the dyno within a week (i hope) and be hitting the track within a month. All seems well now and hope it stays this way, as this thing is a rocket now. Am posting a new thread on my experience with the new tranny. If they ever come out with a burb with the dmax/ally combo, i will be going straight to suncoast off the lot and getting a tranny installed as it is way better than when it was stock. Totally awesome. Later Jeremy tongue.gif