PDA

View Full Version : 03 CC LT Chevy Duramax is IN!!! One Problem

Bobcat698
09-16-2002, 17:22
....It won't ready till Friday sometime smile.gif

Hehe.

The truck got to the dealer this morning, WAY earlier than he & I thought it would be here.
It was supposed to be BUILT this week :eek: !!!

There actually is one problem though, I told my dealer I wanted a stainless steel brush guard.
He told me they don't have one yet for the new Chevy's!
Uh Oh!
He told me he is still checking around to see what he can get though.

So, you guys got any suggestions for a 2003 Chevy 2500HD Duramax/Allison Crew Cab?

I can't wait till TGIF!!!!!!
What a great way to end the week! smile.gif

Garrett
:eek:

big dipper
09-16-2002, 17:58
I'm not sure I understand, why will it not be ready until Friday? Is he punishing you or something?

Bobcat698
09-16-2002, 18:49
No, he isn't punishing me, but he needs to put on the:
Bug Shield, Running boards, skid plates, turnover ball, rhino bedline, trailer wiring, trailer brake controller, & the brush guard(if he can find one). :eek: :eek:

Yeah, I know, its just like punishment.
My hadns ar shaken so bda i cant tipe dat good ;) tongue.gif

Garrett

TxDoc
09-16-2002, 18:58
Tell him to skip supper and do it TONIGHT! Dedication to the customer starts now! Tell him not to start drilling holes and pasting on dealer emblems or an amateur buffing on your new paint ;)

My deealer told me Thursday that my delivery date is 10-10-2002, BUT usually the trucks come about a week early. So, goood.

Bobcat698
09-16-2002, 19:22
smile.gif smile.gif

I think I know you from ATVNation.com.
Is that right?

Anyway, the dealer is great, we have gotten several trucks from him.

Dad used to drive Fords, & back then he worked for the Ford Dealership, but at least ten years ago he got into a partnership deal & now sells Chevys, & some other brands.
He has 2 or three used car lots & has a couple new car lots.

Back in 92 or 93 we were lookin' to order a new Ford, but Dad talked to him & he said "if you order a GMC from me, if you are not happy with it I will take it back & you can go back to the Ford Dealer"(something to that effect).

Been driving GMC's or Chevys ever since. :eek:

He's pretty busy, but he runs a good business.

Yeah, I feel the same way about getting it ASAP, but I am not going to make a special trip down just to see the truck (much as I'd like too) it is a 80 mile drive.. :eek:

Can't wait!!

Garrett

TBC
09-16-2002, 19:42
If anyone is interested Classic Chevrolet in Grapevine, TX has several 03 DMAX'S on the lot. This is a high volume dealer and they own 3 family dealerships so trucks should be available in pretty much what you want.