PDA

View Full Version : Pics of my New 03 with J&J Boards

Steve Cornell
11-29-2002, 23:50
Well I finally pulled the truck out of the garage today and put some miles on her so I took some pictures with the 265 tires and the J&J millennum boards installed.

After waiting 4 weeks for the right mounting brackets to arrive, the installation of the J&J boards went good, I installed 4 LED lights to each board.

It sure felt great to drive the new D-MAX, I only had 40 miles on her so I drove at different speeds and didn't push it too hard ;) , I'm very impressd with the new interior, the center console is much higher and is much more comfortable to rest your arm on, the seats have better support than my 01, the computer is awesome! played with that a lot today :D , the steering wheel controls are great and the Bose stereo and XM sound pretty good for a factory system (but that's soon to be upgraded :D

While I was out I went to Lowes and picked up some supplys (about 1200 lbs) so that should be a nice little "break in" load.

The new pictures are posted on my web site linked in my signature below.

AKDmax
11-30-2002, 01:18
Looks good Steve!!! :D :D

Steve Joneli
11-30-2002, 01:34
Nice truck Steve, and super Impala

Steve Cornell
11-30-2002, 08:43
AKDmax,

Thanks again for the help with the J&J boards, the instructions from J&J aren't the best, and the pictures you sent really helped.