PDA

View Full Version : Got gauges, need pod

HawgGuy
07-10-2002, 20:49
Spent the afternoon at Diesel Injection Services in Lubbock looking at guages. I chose the Western Diesel boost & pyro guages because I liked the way they looked and they were the easiest for me to read.

Unfortunately the A-pillar pod mount is on backorder from autometer and they have no idea when they'll get any.

Does anyone have a source for these, or a recommendation for a different pod?

-bob

TXMAX
07-10-2002, 21:24
I was in a place called Quadzilla here in Ft. Worth this week and he had some pods in stock. They have everything performance related for our trucks from Nos and propane to exhaust systems and several different types of boxes. The guy I spoke with owns the place he goes by Quad (go figure) and he was really interested in my understanding everything. He said he is selling between 400 and 600 boxes per month for all three makes of trucks. I don't have his number handy but I'm sure he's in the book and his website (I think) is www.quadzilla.com. I hope this helps.

Abe

Sorry it is www.quadzillapower.com .

[ 07-12-2002: Message edited by: TXMAX ]</p>

tmg115
07-10-2002, 21:41
the racing super store has some at $32 for a 2 guage autometer a piller mount. they are very nice to work with too. they are in arlington.