PDA

View Full Version : Proud To Own A 2001 3500 D/A

hammer
12-07-2002, 18:31
Hello Members,I havent bene on in a while because we bene busy coming from Wisc. to Texas.Started in Oct. running 12 states all the way to Mission ,Texas.Had a guy run a stop sign in Nevada & hit me in the passangers side between the Duelly's & the front side of the back fender,Only a hole the size of a basketball in the composite fender.Getting replaced by the Ins. Co. here in Mission.Have had the truck 2 yrs. now & havent had one thing go wrong yet.Its run flawlessly since Ive purchaced it.Got a little over 36,800 on it now & its bene averaging around 19-20 m.p.g. running empty,10-12 m.p.g. running loaded.Pulling the mountains coming down here the poor F's & D's could'nt keep up when clinbing up them & boy is that Allis nice when it comes to holding the load back coming down the mountains.Thanks to Tow haul mode. When we get back to Wisc. though were gonna have to get new tires replaced.Looks like we'll get around 40,000 out of them.And there the stock tires that came with it,Goodyear.To all that read this I wish you all the best & luck with yours.I wouldnt hesitate to buy anouther one like this one.Nothing but power & runibility. Hammer