PDA

View Full Version : DMaxDiva where are ya?

billnourse
06-27-2003, 14:02
DMaxDiva,

Where are you? Get off of that RK long enough to talk to us.

Just wanted to let you know the wife bought a new ride yesterday. 2001 Heritage Classic with 1,778 miles for $15,000. She got it just in time for the ride to the 100th Anniversary.

Still don't know for sure when we will be in Houston, but some time arount the Sept. 7. I'll try to let you know for sure.

Ride Safe.

Bill

DMAXDiva
06-28-2003, 16:02
Hi Bill!

Yep, you guessed it...been out on the RK...she has 6500+ miles now, and not even 3 months old yet! Don't remember if I told you, but I got a Springer about a month ago. I got it from my Harley mechanic, who wanted to buy my ZO6, so we both got what we wanted. The bike had already been modded (lowered, chromed, etc.), but he's currently working on the engine for me, putting on a set of Branch heads, new cam, 10.5 to 1 pistons, Mikuni 45 carb, etc. Should be good for over 100RWHP once he's through...can't wait!

I'll post some pics whenever I get her back. And I also need to post some new pics of the RK...she's got about 3 grand in new chrome goodies! :eek: Hope to see you guys in Sept., keep me posted...

Oh, and congrats to the wife on the new Heritage...I KNOW she loves it!

Thanks!

DMD

[ 06-29-2003, 05:21 AM: Message edited by: DMAXDiva ]