PDA

View Full Version : Wheel Spacers ........

mackin
05-26-2002, 06:21
Could someone tell me what is the bolt circle diameter of a 3500 tis ? ...... Much appreciated ....... This looks like a half way descent deal .......Billet alum ........
==>http://www.truckn-store.com/product.asp?source=&ID=9875&returnURL=%2Fproduct%5Flist%2Easp%3Fid%3D478
MAC smile.gif

Maverick
05-26-2002, 11:10
Nice adapter. I think they are 8 on 6.5". Do you have one of your old rims? Measure the stud holes from center to center. Pick a hole then measure to the one on the opposite side.

IndigoDually
05-26-2002, 11:52
I guess Ya could just lay on your back and measure the spare. I read that the 2500's are 8 x 6.5 but I don't know for sure about the dually's.

Hey Mac, aren't the bolt circles printed on the boxes from your Ultra's?

John

mackin
05-26-2002, 13:14
Ya I got six rims in my basement ....... Can't do the Metric thing.I got the multiplier number at work .. (Inches to MM ) .......Stanley says it's 6.5..... But is it ? We got 17mm lugs ? I'll have to wait and call them Tuesday ...... I want to make sure they are 6061 alum ..... Not a softer alloy ..... My rim boxes are gone .. Left them at tire shop .... OOps who thought I'd need them ......... Never looked ....... I think I'm going to order here if my answers are what I need to hear ....... Less then $200 a set .Not bad ..... I gave up on the other thing no Alex works there ..... For get about it ....... Same price anyway .......

They sound impressive ====>Company Bio ......American Innovative Manufacturing Industries, Inc. (AIM Industries) began in 1988 as Ratical Tops. We were considered by many to be the ugly red headed mail order stepchild. In the early days, we had to fight for industry position with the big boys of 3 step distribution. Ratical Tops believed that you the consumer, would indeed prefer to buy direct from the manufacturer with better quality, pricing, and service, has proven true to this date. Initially, Rodney our mascot, promoted our convertible tops and euro styling kits through Truckin? Magazine (which was only 80 pages).

By 1992, through acute ingenuity, innovation, and hard driven intent, Ratical Tops was propelled to become an industry leader. Our name was changed to American Innovative Manufacturing Industries, Inc. (AIM) in 1992, and has become a brand that consumers know and trust.

Today, AIM Industries sits on 8 acres with a 130,000 sqare foot facility. We carry suspension products ranging from truck lifting to import car lowering and many custom accessories. AIM continues to lead the way and our competitive edge teamed with state of the art equipment, internet distribution, and expanded product lines allow us to service our consumers from under one roof.
MAC :D :D

CanadaKev
05-26-2002, 13:28
Mac,
you have a web Adress for AIM?
kev

mackin
05-26-2002, 13:37
Sure nuff , Anything for a fellow Big Dually owner ......

This is the home page .. One above takes right to the spacers ....

==>http://www.truckn-store.com/default.asp

MAC :D

Upon looking around some more .. YUP 6.5 bolt circle it is ....... I'm going to call Tuesday .. Hopefully I'll have them in hand next week .... I'll have to order anouther set of friggen lugnuts again ..... GHEESH ...... I got more "NUTS" ......

[ 05-26-2002: Message edited by: mackin ]</p>

CanadaKev
05-26-2002, 14:07
Thanks Mac, That looks like a good spacer. I still feel more comfortable with the correctrack.
Can you tell me what size our stock wheels are? 16X6? 16X7?
kev

mackin
05-26-2002, 14:32
CanadaKev ,

A mere 16x6 ............ Skinny buggers ........ Not much of an offset either ...... When my buddy gets his 235/75 on I'll snap a pic of the "GAP" between them ...... Have no clue when but sometime ... He has to get two rims, and 60*conical seat nuts .. I took his spare .. HE HEEEE tongue.gif

MAC :D :D

IndigoDually
05-26-2002, 14:58
CanadaKev, I did not realize that the XMonitor was available for the D-Max. How much did it cost and what does it read?

John

CanadaKev
05-26-2002, 16:15
John, I ordered the XMonitor via e-mail and haven't received a reply. BD advertises the Duramax XMonitor on their site, but I guess that doesn't neccesarily mean that it's available yet. I assume it monitors exhaust temp., boost pressure and back pressure. I am trying to get confirmation from BD that it's on its way along with the EZAMP and Xtream air box.

Maverick
05-27-2002, 00:52
John,
When we were at BD for the rendevous, I took the BD truck out for a spin. It had the XMonitor installed. It was OK. I felt it was hard to read going down the road. The audible alarms are nice but thats it. They said they will cost about double of what a anolog gauge setup is. This is my opinion. ;)