PDA

View Full Version : '03 Towing Mirror Retrofit

Rebel_Horseman
12-31-2002, 10:41
I was just cruising around the net and was doing window shopping on Bully Dog's website. I looked at the pics of their '02 Duramax and I see where they have the '03 towing mirrors (or some aftermarket pieces that look exactly like them with the bellows and everything) on their '02. It's either an '02 or they took and '03 and changed the front clip and the whole dash, you decide ;) . Has anyone out there done such a retrofit? What is involved, etc? My '01 has the mirrors and they leave a bit to be desired.

Reb [><]

bryantch
12-31-2002, 18:49
I believe the 03 mirrors are made by powervision...the ones on my 03 seem to be modified versions of the powervision mirrors i put on my 01...power/heated about $459+/- and takes a couple of hours to install (wiring the power extention mirror to mirror and the switch). they work great, although the passenger mirror is not the type that makes "Objects appear closer" than they really are and really needs one of those small blind spot mirrors added. I havent had a better mirror for towing...can see around a 24'x 102" enclosed race trailer without a problem.

i think the website is http://www.powervisionmirrors.com/

hope this helps

[ 12-31-2002: Message edited by: bryantch ]</p>