PDA

View Full Version : Alberta 3500 owners, GOT BILSTIENS??

bearman
01-01-2003, 10:24
I just happen to have a set of Bilstiens for the rear of a 3500. Anybody want them e-mail me @ bearengy@telusplanet.net and I will let you know the scoop.
Cheers
Bear

kerry witherspoon
01-01-2003, 13:01
Bearman will your shocks fit 2500 like a set for mine if they will fit kwitherspoon@shaw.ca

bearman
01-01-2003, 22:24
kerry witherspoon
I don't know if they will fit or not. The only reason I am trying to get rid of them is JK had a little shipping SNAFU and sent me 4 rear shocks. If somebody wants to buy them from me they can pay me what JK charged me + what I paid S & H, or order 4 fronts from JK and we will swap out ourselves. If we do it this way it will save JK and me alot of grief getting stuff back and forth across the border.
Cheers
Bear

PS JK you headlight harness rocks

To the moderators : I know this probably is not kosher, but I am not trying to sell anything, just tryig to save time and money for me and JK :D :D

CanadaKev
01-01-2003, 23:51
bear,

How much they cost you landed in AB.
This the part # BE5 6501 H1 rears ?
BE5 6081 H0 fronts ?

As long as JK didn't soak you for 'em ;) I'll take 'em. Get John to send you four fronts. When you get the fronts, put the two rears and two fronts on a bus(collect) out here to BC.(probably cheaper than courier). I'll split your costs with ya. I can either pay John for 'em or you, whichever is easier for ya.

Kev

ps. Picturetrail has canned you. But you probably already know that ;) Need to move your pics to a different server.

bearman
01-02-2003, 01:44
CanadaKev, that would be awsome. If you want to get 4 Front: BE5-6081-H0 deliverd to you, then when you get them we can just swap shocks on the bus. JK's Price is $60.00 USD per shock front and rear, but then you have your shipping cost and Brokers fees and GST, total is probably around $110 Can/shock, still way cheaper and way better than a Rancho. I ordered about $1500 worth of stuff so I woulden't even know where to start to break it down.Give me a call tomorrow if you want to do this 403-502-6315
Cheers
Bear

Front: BE5-6081-H0

Rear: BE5-6501-H1

CanadaKev
01-02-2003, 14:56
bear,
Here's another option.
Tuner Works in Calgary sells Bilsteins.
Talk to them. They might swap your rears for a couple o' fronts.
www.tunerworks.com

Kev

More Power
01-02-2003, 15:08
Please see the "Classified Ad" link at the top of the page. The forum should not be used for classified ads.

MP