PDA

View Full Version : wrecked baby

deadlyman
01-05-2003, 18:03
well some idiot backed out of a street onto my street and right into me frigin ford bumper did this.check out pic under wrecked baby

FirstDiesel
01-05-2003, 18:24
What happened??? The moron managed to miss the rear bumper?? What the hell was he doing?? He just kept going after he hit the truck and dragged all the way down the side?? Was he drunk or just stupid???

Did ya hurt him?? :eek:

deadlyman
01-05-2003, 18:33
actualy I was moving foward and looking to the right and he backed out of the street to the left of me right into me in the time it took me to stop all that took place oh I think I threw my glasses at him becuase I found them later ran over in the street and he now said that I ran into him and he was parcked in the middle of the street if you can figure out that happend ?

FirstDiesel
01-05-2003, 18:36
Got a police report???

mackin
01-05-2003, 19:29
Man that's a lot of damage.....That $ucks....Find a real good body shop, to put it together again, like it was....That's all you can do, and hope for, unfortunately.....

Hope the guy isn't a neighbor or a frequent visitor cause something tells me you won't be waving HI any time soon, I wouldn't be, at least with a thumb,pinky,ring finger, and index finger involved....Good luck,hope the guy steps up to his responsibility.....

MAC

Paintdude
01-05-2003, 19:55
Ouch! All I can recommend is new doors, not door skins on the drivers side..Hold out for them with the insurance co...

TxDoc
01-05-2003, 19:58
Sorry to see your pride and joy wrecked. A lot of time and effort is obviously invested. Hopefully, you will get it back just like it was.

mcfly
01-06-2003, 21:00
The wreck sucks. Makes the truck look like sh!t. Hope you get it fixed quickly and correctly. But them wheels, them wheels look really cool. What size are the tires, 235/85/R19.5? I like the look of those tires.

-Rick

deadlyman
01-07-2003, 03:57
thanks for all of the support guy's the body shop said they are replacing the doors,runningboards, fender flair, bed side rim and tire I chose not to replace the rocker panel and rear quarter panel to much cutting up of my truck and same amount of plastic filler.

The tires are 245/70/19.5's