PDA

View Full Version : Full throttle P30

jjbouwens
11-18-2004, 01:57
Talked to the owner(R. Kikenberg) of US Diesel Service near Dortmund,Germany. If someone is interested to swap his EFI to a MFI he is the guy who offers this to a fixed price(pone:+49 (0) 2389 531029). He has already done this for a few motorhome owners in Europe. You will loose the electronic cruise control because he does no offer an alternative. He said that the change in the transmission control "is my secret". In this context he stated that he has found out that some P30 motorhomes could not make 100 % full throttle due to the pedal position and layout. He changed the pedal somewhat to get 100% full throttle instead of a 70% indication on his snap-on diagnostic tool. I have not been able to check that statement on my P30 but my question is are there some RV owners from across tzhe atlantic river with a P30 who experienced the same. The result is of course that the engine cannnot generate full power. Thanks
--------------------------------------
1996/ P30 / racor fuel filter/changed lift pump cotrol/gauges/light booster/ JK boost control