PDA

View Full Version : How many "snowbirds" are here?

Tough Guy
12-04-2004, 14:19
How many and where are you from? Where do you go for the winter/summer. I was in AZ two winters ago for just a week and will be there again this year with fifth wheel in tow.

Cheers

Inspector
12-04-2004, 20:01
Hey tough guy how about hollerin out the window as you go by on your way to AZ. Better yet stop for awhile.
Denny tongue.gif

Tractor
12-04-2004, 20:59
TOUGH GUY
Nice place to go in the winter, down south that is. Me and my wife like Tucson a tad better then the Phoenix area. On the south end of Tucson there is a big nice Rv park called Beaudry RV or somthing like that. I told them I would like to make this place a month or 2 home about 15 years from now.
TRACTOR
P.S say hey TOUGH GUY see that us GM Die Hards are trying something else for a while. GOOD LUCK with your new truck...

Tough Guy
12-07-2004, 18:37
Denny-

I will be hollerin' when I go through, I will prolly stay in Cedar city (KOA) on the way down. Ever been there is it nice?

Tractor-

I have only been to AZ once, but it doesn't take long to get used to the 70F-80F temps during January!!! Yes, the family was shocked at me buying a Ford, but it was in the budget and others were not... :rolleyes:

Cheers

additive
12-08-2004, 09:48
Tough Guy,
If you need anything while down in the Phoenix valley, feel free to call me. As you may know, I moved down here a couple of years ago.

You can holler to me as you go past the Riggs Road exit south of Phoenix on I-10. I live in south Chandler.

Additive & fellow Ford owner.

Tough Guy
12-08-2004, 17:29
Thanks, Additive

Why don't you send me a phone # just in case of emergency.

spadoctor@in-tch.com

Cheers

christo
12-10-2004, 19:29
Hello Snowbirds,
Will be leaving Sunday Dec.12/04 for the Mesa area,
Then a month in the Brenda/ Quartsite area.
Jan.10- Feb.9/05. RV show etc.
Travelling interstate 15.
Tucson sounds interesting.

Christo.

letsgo
12-21-2004, 16:32
Personally I prefer the beaches, and the sound of breaking waves of FL.

to each his own, good luck

DA BIG ONE
12-31-2004, 01:17
I will be planted in tombstone soon, just bought an ole historic building which happens to be on the ole Earp homesite.

Planning watering hole w/grub.....

DMAXTER
12-31-2004, 19:18
Plan to be in Quartzsite Jan. 19th through 23rd, then spend some a few weeks around Phoenix before going to Mercedes, Texas where we'll stay until the end of March. :D

Dale_S
01-01-2005, 13:14
We plan to head down to Florida from New Jersey the end on January. Will spend two weeks in Fort Wilderness. Then plan to just travel around the state returning to Jersey in April.

Mark-
01-07-2005, 04:47
If you like Tucson, You'll love Benson. We're in Cochise Terrace for the winter and the scenery is stunning, temps are great, especially when it's snowing back home in NH. Give Cochise Terrace in Benson a look over. You'll like what you see.

Mark

EXPSD
02-03-2005, 16:39
After several winters snow birding, we are spending this winter North putting the finishing touches on our new home(down sizing). We have spend three winters in Donna Texas which we really liked. Enjoyed spending time with the good folks from the West and Mid West. Gave Florida another try last year but it is so hard to find a good campgruond with big sites. It just seems Ar and Texas are so much more upbeat and positive!