PDA

View Full Version : Just got back from RV show

Shad
02-20-2005, 08:09
Went and saw the RV show in Milwaukee friday and boy they have some nice ideas in the new trailers. Mine is a 89 yellowstone 28ft and is pretty heavy compared to the new ones I have seen. Well I just bought a newer tow veh this year so maybe in a few years a newer trailer. Still looking for an extra reese reciver so I can have two different set ups for my Excursion and my suburban. The hitch hieght on th EX is 3 1/2 inches lower. The idea is to use wich-ever one I want to use that week.

bluenote
02-20-2005, 09:41
Originally posted by Shad:
[QB] Went and saw the RV show...I did the same thing last year, then a couple weeks later I took the wife to another. They said the admission was only $5 a person to the shows, so why did it end up costing me $18K, plus giving up our old 5er? tongue.gif

Moral of the story...RV shows can be very expensive.

Conclusion...it's all good, we love our new 5er much better than the old one.

Madd Max
02-24-2005, 21:31
Tell me about it, I'm now the proud owner of a 23' Crestliner Pontoon Boat from the Reno RV & Boat Show. And get this it was my wifes idea not mine! Looks like I'm gonna do a litle relaxing on the water this summer. Too bad it doesn't have a Duramax in it so I could race with it too.

Dennis

James Hewett
03-01-2005, 16:04
We went to a RV show last month too and like so many of the new ones, like the idea of the 4 season trailer, it's may help keep from be'n cold a little, but actually can't find a trailer as much as I like our 2001 5ver. I did drop my 2000 in a heart beat when I saw that 01, but somehow not that real excited about anything yet!