PDA

View Full Version : Have a look....

More Power
03-19-2005, 13:03
I began a new topic thread (http://forum.thedieselpage.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=10;t=003634) last evening as a result of a situation reaching the limits of my tolerance. Please take a look, and let me know what you think.

MP

MartyB
03-19-2005, 13:35
Jim,

He is a turkey to say it mildly. He has posted on a few other forums I go on, and I will like Rich go after him, usually he gets run off quickly.

As a moderator of another forum, I have personally deleted the person from that forum as soon as I've seen him post, and any person wondering about his parts, I let them know to go elsewhere, and recommend known good suppliers.

I am sure with the internet the way it is, but in the end, the person whom takes the upper road usually wins.

Dvldog 8793
03-19-2005, 18:29
Howdy
I will post contrary personnal evidence for any negative post this individual leaves. If anyone finds another site that he is covering with this s**t please post it.
As usual, malituose slander is the last resort of the morally bankrupt.
L8r
Conley Janssen
USMC 87-93

Dvldog 8793
03-20-2005, 10:06
Howdy
this individual has also entered a comment about JK on the same page. I don't think John needs anyone to defend him but I have had good experiences with him and thought it should be known.
L8r
Conley Janssen
http://netscams.golden.net/Forum/YaBB.cgi?board=news;action=display;num=1087675780; start=4

DA BIG ONE
03-21-2005, 00:49
It's actually a sickness, "a type of rage" that has reared its ugly head since the inception of the net, eventually leading to their burnout.

Cowracer
03-21-2005, 06:00
Ya know what REALLY cheeses me off about this guy....

He patented (or tried to patent) devices HE DIDNT INVENT! :mad: He got the designs off this here board. These were devices that people thought up and shared with other (FOR FREE) in the spirit of fellowship amongst 6.5 owners.

He saw the opportunity to take that goodwill and try to make a quick buck off of it. When the moderators here got wise to the situtation and asked him to refrain, he went on a name calling rampage.

He accuses TDP, Kennedy and others with accusations of Slander, Libel, Scam, and such without showing any recognition of the fact that he commits the very same crimes that he cries foul about all the time.

The Diesel Page is here for the greater benefit of 6.5 owner. this clown is only for the greater benefit of himself.

MP, sue him to the gates of hell. We will all laugh at his corpse while he burns.

tim
Troll poster, and proud of it!