PDA

View Full Version : New Head Honcho!

More Power
09-23-2005, 13:05
Please welcome Greg Shields (aka DmaxMaverick) as a new BB administrator.

Greg has been a member since early 2001, but he began his GM diesel ownership experience with the 6.2L diesel, then the 6.5TD and has owned a 2001 Duramax since new. His knowledge and experience allow him to help all our members, and his technical and computer/Internet skills uniquely qualify him to pinch hit as a board admin.

Thanks for helping out Greg! Should we tell people about your law enforcement background? :D

Jim

CleviteKid
09-23-2005, 15:49
I had the pleasure of meeting and talking with Greg at the SLC Rendezvous, and I know he will be a great addition to the management of this-here collection of Forums (Forii?).

Best of Luck with the new responsibilities, and also the authorities, Greg.

Dr. Lee :cool:

Inspector
09-23-2005, 18:28
Yes I will third that. I met him as well here at the rendezvous and he is a great asset to the page and a great guy.
Welcome Greg.
Denny :D

john8662
09-23-2005, 22:11
Congrats!

I had the pleasure of talking with Greg at the Rendezvous @ SLC and agree he's a great choice!

John

DmaxMaverick
09-24-2005, 09:06
Thanks for the welcome and kind words, Gentlemen.

There is no better Diesel resource to be found anywhere, and it's my honor to accept the opportunity to be an active part of The Diesel Page. Being a man of few words (although some would argue to the contrary), I'll leave it at that.

Thanks again for the warm welcome!

Kennedy
09-28-2005, 06:21
Book-im Dano, murder one...

DmaxMaverick
09-28-2005, 09:53
Originally posted by kennedy:
Book-im Dano, murder one... Too funny. The ringtone on my cell phone is 5-0 :D