PDA

View Full Version : 8th Anniversary!

More Power
02-18-2004, 11:50
8th Anniversary
1996-2004
By Jim Bigley
http://www.thedieselpage.com/features/8thanniversary.htm

February 15, 2004 marked our 8th anniversary. The very first web pages that discussed the 6.2L diesel actually went online in December of 1995, but the official launch of The Diesel Page didn't occur until February 15, 1996. A lot has changed since those early days. The Diesel Page's eighth anniversary presents an opportunity to reflect on where we've been, where we are now and to consider where we're going, as we enter our ninth year of providing the best in GM diesel pickup coverage.

crafty
02-19-2004, 06:22
Congratulations Jim on a job well done. I have learned a lot of very usefull info here and I plug the web site every chance I get.
I hope to get to a Rendezvous some day and share stories etc.
The information found here is very valuable.
Keep up the good work and here is to the next 8 years!!!!! :D :D :D

GMCHORSHAM
02-20-2004, 01:00
Ditto crafty message.
The DP has reduced the distance gap as a reliable and vital information resource in maintaining my Truck. In a Country somewhat alien
to GMC's, and isolated in areas outside of the Cities. Had I not found TDP, my ownership of a GMC truck would not have lasted.
Indeed I would have traded for a local GMH- product, with information and parts on tap.
Thanks for the 4 of 8 years, the GMC suites my life style to a Tee, and knowing that TDP resource is their to back up if a problem occurs.
"Life is sweet!" :D :D
To Jim and all the background people, moderators you should be extremely proud of TDP's
presentations,achievments and professionalism,
its truly 1st class.
Keep up the good work and congratulations for 8 years.
Have Fun, Safely.
Rod.