PDA

View Full Version : advertisers

ropinfool
08-10-2004, 11:54
I was trying to access some of our vendors websites and most of the links are not active. Just wanted to let you know. john

More Power
08-10-2004, 12:59
Thanks for the heads-up, but I just clicked on every banner graphic shown on the following advertisers page (and linked above).

http://www.thedieselpage.com/vendors/main.htm

They all worked....

Let me know if there are any other link issues.

Thanks,

MP

ropinfool
08-11-2004, 06:54
well I just tried again, only a couple of banners were actually loading up, maybe it's my firewall? I'll play around and check it out. Thanks. John

ropinfool
08-12-2004, 08:48
Well I tried everything I could think of and the banners aren't loading up? Any suggestions? Thanks. John

More Power
08-12-2004, 09:12
Are the banners loading for you here in this BB?

Most of them on the "Manufacturers & Suppliers" page use the same scripts.

You may have a security setup that is blocking scripts.

MP

ropinfool
08-13-2004, 10:16
it's the same here in the bb as it is off the main page. Only 6 banners are coming up. The same 6 every time. The others don't even show the advertisers name. Thanks. John

mdrag
08-19-2004, 10:25
ropinfool,

I tried every banner/link in the advertiser's Section and they all worked properly for me.

Try clearing your internet cache. Navigate to the Control Panel -> Internet Options -> General tab -> Temporary Internet Files (in the middle of the the menu page) and choose Delete Files.

The procedure may vary depending on your Windows/browser version.

If that doesn't work, right click on the banner ad and choose OPEN LINK IN A NEW WINDOW. Good luck.