PDA

View Full Version : Did the Directory search go away??

D'Max_2_DA_Max
08-12-2003, 19:50
Did the Directory search go away or is it temporary because of the difficulties recently? :confused: Will it be back?
Thanks!

More Power
08-13-2003, 10:19
The search function hasn't changed. See "search" link to the right of the truck pic above.

MP

CaseyR
08-13-2003, 16:36
Yeah, the search icon is still there, but there ain't nothing in the archive past a few days ago, it appears. A few days ago, I did a search on "bell housing" and got a number of hits, but when I clicked on any of them, I was told something to the effect that the article was missing. I did a search on "bell housing" a few minutes ago and the only hit I got was from a currently displayed post.

D'Max_2_DA_Max
08-14-2003, 01:49
I thought I remembered a "Directory" link from before, it was either next to "Search" or perhaps somewhere else?? :confused: :confused:
You could use it to search by the members display name not member number. I remember it because I used it when I changed my display name to see if anyone had already used what I wanted. If you entered the letter D it would take you to the memeber list of display names that begin with the letter D, if you enetered dmax, it took you to the member display names that begin with dmax.... :confused: :confused:
I guess remebering stuff that never was is as bad as no being able to remember things!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Ain't aging great?? redface.gif redface.gif