PDA

View Full Version : proper use of"Ask Dr Lee"

C.K. Piquup
05-21-2004, 03:56
I`ve read here,time to time,someone mentioning that proper intended use of this site would be to first e-mail Dr.Lee with your question/topic,and then Dr.Lee will post his reply here.Is that correct?If so,shouldn`t the e-mail address be listed somewhere on this page?I have it written down somewhere,and if you go through his posts you`ll find it.Whutchathink? CK

CleviteKid
05-21-2004, 12:57
I will have to ask More Power to change the instructions. It is FINE for questioners to post their question here, and for anyone who can answer it, to answer it. I moderate what is going on, and if I don't like a topic I will move it or delete it.

For any member who would like my PRIVATE :eek: opinion on an issue, I can be reached at
leeswanger "at" yahoo "dot" com.

Dr. Lee :cool:

C.K. Piquup
05-22-2004, 02:24
Hi Lee,I just noticed your e-mail IS on the heading on the forum homepage.I still do think it would be a good idea to be able to"click"onto your e-mail address.Not complaining at all,you guys who are actually"working"this page get my props for all you do.About the proper use thing,no problem there either.I`ve just seen the e-mail you first thing brought up several times by members and thought we members needed to be clear on that.