PDA

View Full Version : ???? about progress

dieseldummy
05-26-2005, 05:38
Haven't heard any news on your nitrous and propane install lately and just wondered how things are going/went. I want to see some pics of a 6.2 hauling tail... :cool:

Justin

CleviteKid
05-30-2005, 14:22
As with many of you, work interferes with doing what you want to do.

I have not even refilled the nitrous bottles since the Pull-Off in 2004. The engine is so peppy just running around town that I don't feel the need for juice, except if I were to go racing.

The truck got rear disc brakes for last Christmas, and now is waiting to get the upgraded front-rear balance valve that is sitting in my office.

Notions for the future include moving both batteries to the right rear corner of the bed, and putting some really cool air horns somewhere hidden, like on the crossmember under the engine between the front suspension lower control arms.

Thanx for asking - wanna come to Miami and help with the work?

Dr. Lee ;)

dieseldummy
05-30-2005, 20:16
If Miami were just a hop, skip, or a jump away from CO I would be more than happy to come on over and lend a hand. I hear ya about that work interference thing, if it weren't for that I would have attended the last rendevous... Good to hear your little red machine is still running strong.

Peter J. Bierman
05-31-2005, 12:36
Ya, I know all about the work ( and other projects) intervering with the things to be done.
I have a geardrive, 6.5 heads and a 4L80 with PCS computer lying aroud waiting to get in :( :(

It's not going to happen before the Eurorendezvous :mad:

Peter