PDA

View Full Version : Get Together

Tsckey
08-12-2003, 21:31
Sorry, Jim if this post doesn't belong here:

But Nick D'Amico and I were talking the other day and thought it would be fun to invite other Sacramento area DP members and Duramax owners to join us for breakfast for a get acquainted session. We're looking at September 6th at the Lyons Restaurant on the corner of Arden Way and Watt avenue in Sacto, somewhere around 8:30 - 9:00 a.m. If you are interested, please email me (Taylor) at tsckey@winfirst.com or Nick at nick@wackywack.com and let us know if you can make it. We're invitin', but we ain't buyin' so make sure your finances can handle it :D !

The restaurant is just a few blocks from Nick's house so, unless we've come to blows over whose truck is better looking (mine, for example) we can retreat to there and abuse some adult beverages or start arm wrestling. Let us know.

TC

ndamico
08-12-2003, 23:46
Yes, any and all are welcome to attend! However, the restaurant is located at the corner of Watt Ave. and El Camino Blvd, not arden way. If anyone needs directions, take watt ave north from HWY 50 until you reach El Camino Blvd. Lyon's is on the corner.

Nick

Tsckey
08-13-2003, 10:50
OOPS! :confused: