PDA

View Full Version : video of my 13 sec Duramax beating up on some Mustangs at the track

mtomac
08-19-2003, 11:23
For the Mustang lovers I even included a run at the end of the video where I beat a Firebird.

video (http://antiquetractorpulling.com/13secDuramaxVSMustangs.mpg)

BROKERS
08-19-2003, 11:48
Mike,The Blue Oval guys had to be shaking their heads.

Silver Bullet
08-19-2003, 11:59
Very nice!

How lbs of boost are you building before you launch?

sdaver
08-19-2003, 11:59
to bad there was not z06 there I think you would have gotten him too :D :D dave

HD-Nate
08-19-2003, 12:27
Originally posted by sdaver:
to bad there was not z06 there I think you would have gotten him too :D :D dave :rolleyes: Nah, not unless the Z06 driver was comatose

Great videos, would have liked to see the actual times on the board!

McRat
08-19-2003, 12:45
Originally posted by sdaver:
to bad there was not z06 there I think you would have gotten him too :D :D dave Entirely possible. Most bone stock Z06's on street tires with average drivers run about 13.0, which sadly is about what I've seen Viper's run as well. Both cars are traction-impaired, and it is difficult to keep the tires from roasting the first few gears.

But if the Z06 has a good driver and tires? Bloodbath.

dmaxalliTech
08-19-2003, 15:38
Originally posted by McRat:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by sdaver:
to bad there was not z06 there I think you would have gotten him too :D :D dave Entirely possible. Most bone stock Z06's on street tires with average drivers run about 13.0, which sadly is about what I've seen Viper's run as well. Both cars are traction-impaired, and it is difficult to keep the tires from roasting the first few gears.

But if the Z06 has a good driver and tires? Bloodbath. </font>[/QUOTE]So what will Mike be running if he didnt have the 3300 lbs handicap compared to the vette and viper?
Can you say Whoopa$$???