PDA

View Full Version : IA diesel group

ynot
01-10-2006, 05:26
Tony
I've posted about our Iowa group on the TDR, the DTR, and TDS, which covers dodge and ford owners. Do you know of some place to get ahold of the Chevy guys, or are you a member of TDP? You could just copy my post in the other forums and post it on TDP so those guys can get ahold of me and I can put them on the list.

MMiller
Yesterday I met with a few new friends from the TDR and the DTR in Cedar Rapids for lunch and visiting. They want to do it again, probably in the Des Moines area, nothing is set in stone yet. I did not post here, cause the discussion started on the TDR and kinda just happened this saturday. We had 7 guys show up and several more that were interested, but did not have enough lead time to fit it in there schedule.

What I am posting here for is this. I have started a list and contact info of those guys that are interested. Please pm me or email me at countryboymm@iowatelecom.net with your info if you want on the list. This way when I find out about a truck pull, drag race, or when our next gathering is being planned I can send out info to everybody. I don't know how "official" this group will be, but I do believe it will be fun. Let me know if you want on the list.

Michael Miller