PDA

View Full Version : We in The North East ....

mackin
08-28-2003, 18:28
Will not be left out ......

We are gathering again on the 27th of September in Cornwall, CT ..... Just something simple one day meet and greet and a Barbecue .... No wine no dine, just a cozy BS session, show off your truck,have a burger dog and a beer ..... Please E-mail me for further info,if interested ..... In subject please type "Northeast Diesel Get Together take II " ...... Our sponser is Terry .....

Mac smile.gif

Ps I hoping to have my SUNCOAST Tranny in by then ,should be interesting ....... ;)

GMCTRUCK
08-28-2003, 19:30
Glad it's gonna be less involved this year. Should make it a little easier to attend. One day surrounded by other diesel nerds is plenty for most people. ;)

dmaxalliTech
08-28-2003, 19:57
Once you get there, ya'll can form a chain and scoot on over to MI for some wine and dine.. We can fire up the dyno and have a tranny roast... Sorry Mac, :D

If it wasnt so close to our event, I would really like to come.. Seems how you wont come here ;)

8.1GASSER
09-03-2003, 09:23
Damn man, won't be able to bring out the gasser for the meets and greets, myself and 03BlueHD will be out in the Carribean sippin on some Corona's, well I guess we'll be there in spirit, Have fun anyways.........we shall meet again before the end of the year.

GMC-2002-Dmax
09-03-2003, 21:57
Originally posted by 8.1GASSER:
Damn man, won't be able to bring out the gasser for the meets and greets, myself and 03BlueHD will be out in the Carribean sippin on some Corona's, well I guess we'll be there in spirit, Have fun anyways.........we shall meet again before the end of the year. What Ship???

I will be on Grand Princess Oct.12-19th :eek:

GMC :D

8.1GASSER
09-03-2003, 22:27
Royal Carribean--Adventurer of the Sea's (I believe)