PDA

View Full Version : Colorado dyno day with the Ford club

jesshd
11-08-2003, 18:39
will let Bob and Greg tell what is going on with their trucks.

I got there about 9:45 and did not get off the dyno until 4:30 PM. I was 6th on their main list but got bumped down by some Fords. Cannot really blame them as it was their event. There were also some Dodges there. Most of the Fords were getting about 275 ish HP and 575 ish lb/ft. I ran with the Juice on 90 hp and got 356 HP and 576 lb/ft. Then stacked the Predator at 120 hp. That netted 445 HP and 777.6 lb/ft. The Ford boyes were shakin at this point. Bob ran a baseline with the Juice 0 tune and then with a 90 HP tune. I will let him crow about that. Greg ran various combinations. I will let him also tell you about that. The Ford folks were very nice and a good time by all. The only thing that was missing was the beer. Thanks for getting this together and glad I was not out of town. Good to meet you boys!

Jess

sdaver
11-09-2003, 06:28
good deal, :D post the spreadsheet if you can.......dynoing is addictive :D

Burner
11-09-2003, 10:21
Can't wait!

Burner-----> :D

jesshd
11-09-2003, 17:25
Here is the link to the spreadsheet.
http://home.comcast.net/~forddude/images/November8DynoDay.xls

Jess

sdaver
11-10-2003, 03:48
love to beatup on those ford guys........great spreadsheet going to have to borrow that one.... :D dave

4x4man
11-10-2003, 06:47
Hey guys-

It was nice to meet some other DMAX's in the area. I think the best quote I heard from one of the Dyno Pro guys was the fact that the DMAX's were showing up the Fords and it was their event!! hehehehe

Well I don't have my dyno sheet with me so the numbers may be off by a little. The sreadsheet stops right before my run, figures... So from memory, with the 4" Summit System and Juice on Level 0, I put out 302hp and 514 tq. With the Juice set to level 4 the last two runs were almost identical, 375.1hp and 684tq. Not too shabby at all. I kept trying to figure out why my "stock" run was so high. Then I learned that level 0 still adds around 18hp with just the timing and no fuel. Oh well, should've disconnected the box for that first run. But from the looks of it my Summit 4" exhaust must have added around 20hp or so, being as that most stock DMAX's dyno around 260hp or so. What a bargain!!

Bob