PDA

View Full Version : Event at Suncoast

josiah
12-13-2003, 15:56
Howdy;
For those that don't know me, I'm Josiah Loverin, the President of the SouthEastern TurboDiesel Registry. I'm in the process of setting up an event. The folks at Suncoast Converters are happy to open up their shop for a get-together. The Date is set for Jan. 17th (Saturday), with a possibility of some stuff on the 18th. Right now Suncoast is working on a BBQ, a auto tranny/Torque Converter seminar, David Dunbar has agreed to bring down his Mobile Dyno that was such a big hit at Munice and other events around the Southeast. Joe at Suncoast is also working on getting a local 1/8th mile track to open up early for us (on the 18th). I'm sure Jeff Garmon can be talked into bringing his Drag Truck down to show off (alas the 12Valve Dakota had an "incident" involving a stuck throttle pedal, a curb and a bunch of trees a few months back and is no longer with us :{ ).
I am told there are a few Campgrounds near Suncoast in the Fort Walton FL. area, even one just a mile away. For those not up on your Florida geography, Fort Walton is about 20 miles East of Pensacola, in the western tip of the Panhandle and on the Gulf Coast.
Please let me know if there is any interest in this event. There's plenty of time to get all the details ironed out, but I just wanted to give y'all a heads-up.
Josiah Loverin