PDA

View Full Version : 1993 K2500 Chevrolet Reg Cab 4x4 For Sale

Shaun091382
03-03-2005, 12:41
I have a 1993 Chevrolet K2500 Reg Cab 4x4 (Silverado) pickup with the 6.5L turbo diesel with mechanical injection, automatic, fully loaded all power options, tinted windows, A/C. Had the entire fuel system redone (IP, injectors and glow plugs), had the transmission rebuilt in september 2004, I have only put on between 4 to 5000km since fuel system and tranny have been redone. Repainted the truck(pewter color) about a year and a half ago however this winter has not been kind and once again the cab corners are going south and there are also a couple of paint blisters on the driver's side door window frame. New tires, new rancho 5000 shocks, bedliner Rhinoguarded, new Westin brushguard, Carr light bar, PIAA 520 driving/fog lights, Extang soft tonneau cover, new 4" exhaust system, setup with electric brakes and has rails installed for 5th wheel hitch but I no longer have the hitch. I will also include the am/fm casette radio but it is removed because i had my own aftermarket unit put in which I am not selling with the truck. The truck is just too much for me as a daily driver so I am looking to downsize. The truck has currently 214,000miles(342,000Kms) I'm asking $8500Cdn($6830USD)or best offer this truck must go!! newer vehicle on its way. I have pictures if you need them feel free to email me at shauneinboden@hurontel.on.ca I am located in Ontario, Canada on the Lake Huron shoreline