PDA

View Full Version : Misc. parts from '94 Suburban K2500 (6.5L TD) and '89 Suburban V1500 (gasser).

Fat Boy
06-27-2005, 20:02
Hello All,

Unfortunately, I no longer have either of my Suburbans. And with a fifth kid on the way, I'm really wishing I still had at least one of them! None the less, I need to make some room in this shrinking house, and the wife has asked me to unload some of the stuff I've been hoarding... Here's some of the stuff I'm selling (or even giving away!). Give me a hollar should anything strike your fancy (pictures can be provided upon request).

From the 1994 K2500 6.5L Turbo-diesel...
Third row seat ($200) - Light gray cloth, no rips or tears. This same seat is selling for $375 to $450 on eBay.

Factory Power mirrors ($50) I purchased these take-offs after busting one of mine, but never installed them... I believe they're actually from a '95.

FSD Cooler, PMD/FSD, and extension harness ($250) - Used for about 15,000 miles. Gauranteed not to be DOA. Purchased from Kennedy Diesel new for $500.

Flowmaster downpipe & crossover pipe ($75) - Both pieces are mandrel bent, good for quite a few ponies. These are brand new, never installed, though the box is shredded (UPS left box on the porch in the rain). According to Flowmaster, this pipe is for the '95 through '98 turbodiesels (all models).

BD Power chip ($100) - Good for 30 to 40 HP (a VERY noticable difference in my Sub). Has "BPBR" for chip code. This did not match my Sub, but it sure ran like a champ with it (actually, it was a little "eager" off idle). If it doesn't work in your Sub, send it back and I'll refund your money.

Intercooler from a '94 Toyota Supra ($150) - I bought this for a project, but never did anything with it.

Front skid plate (free to good home).

1994 GMC Yukon/Suburban Owners Manual (free to good home)

Serpentine belt (free to good home) - Used, but nice to keep around as a spare.

Amsoil oil impregnated air filter (free to good home).

6.5L Turbodiesel engine cover (free to good home).

From the '89 V1500 5.7L...
Luggage rack w/ mounting hardware ($100) - I actually purchased this for a friend back in '98 or '99, but I still have it due to a communication breakdown (and I'm still out $150 for it).

Prices do not include shipping (I'm in a small suburb outside of St. Louis - stuff ships from 62269 zip code). All prices are negiable, but first offer to hit my asking price takes it. All items will be shipped within 24 hours.

I can take check, money order, or paypal. Good paid for by check are held for seven days.

Hope you see something you like! My "I really, really, really need a new Sub" fund appreciates your business.

Fat Boy

eracers999
07-05-2005, 04:29
Please call me 816-651-5893 / Kent

Whitpirate
07-05-2005, 20:07
What size is the flow master pipes?

Fat Boy
07-06-2005, 20:18
The Flowmaster pipes are 3.0" for the downpipe, and 2.25" for the cross-over. Bad news is, they've already been shipped to their new home.

Also sold is the FSD Cooler, PMD/FSD, and harness kit. Everything else is still available.

Fat Boy

kojo
07-20-2005, 09:34
Hi,
i'm intrested about serpentine belt and power mirrors, do you still hav them? and how much shipping to finland would cost?