PDA

View Full Version : Anyone interested in insurance buyback 02 CC SB...

eng50
04-26-2005, 04:03
Hit in drivers side, no engine involvement as far as I can tell, still runs. LB7 Dmax with new injectors, 66k on truck, well maintained, until it was hit friday :( !

Post or email me for a phonee number, I will try to post pics if wanted..

Bill

Kennedy
04-26-2005, 05:00
Who has it, you or the insurance company?

eng50
04-26-2005, 05:37
I have it, adjuster will be here in an hour...

Sorry forgot the details, hit in drivers door, rear drivers door and rear drivers side bed. Frame is bent at drivers door, and right front wheel where I went into a ditch after being t-boned at 60 or so. Any other questions?

Bill

eng50
04-26-2005, 05:39
By the way, I have one of your (Kennedy) headlight harnesses if anyone is interested! Its for sale, as the replacement truck will be single headlight design...

Bill

HD=HossDiesel
04-26-2005, 06:44
Hi Bill,

Sorry about your truck! :confused: I might be interested in both Items though. E-mail me some pics with info at Hosanova@aol.com. Let me know what you want for the KD headlight harness as well I've been telling myself to get one of them for three years but have'nt yet.LOL A friend of mine (mechanic) has been on me for six months or so to sell him my truck, and I know he's been watching the wreck auction site as well so If you send me the info I will give it to him and see if he'd be interested.

bwpody_16
04-26-2005, 07:07
I'd be interested in your headlight harness. if you could please email me pics and maybe a price at brent.woods@gmail.com that would be great.

jbplock
04-26-2005, 07:30
Moved to the TDP Classified ad forum (http://forum.thedieselpage.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=forum;f=19)

smile.gif

jim659
04-26-2005, 12:55
Let me know how much you want for the truck, maybe some pictures. If it's reasonable I'll drive down with a flat bed trailer and take it. Thanks, Jim.