PDA

View Full Version : 1985 6.2 Suburban Silverado

Stokesva
11-03-2004, 18:24
1985 6.2 C code (egr removed and capped) ~ 170,000 miles - Engine is in excellent condition. Runs great, no oil consumption. The 700R4 transmission is a Jasper that will not shift now and has lead me to need to sell it as is - too many vehicles.
It has dual exhaust but I am hearing a little leak. I have a pair of custom 2.5" mandrel-bent elbows with 3 inch flanges for exhaust upgrade too.
4X4 works fine and it has a 6 month old 2 inch superlift installed, new windshield, tailgate rear door new motor closes and works well. Has trailer hitch and is on decent Dunlop 33X12.50 tires.
The vehicle has some pretty heavy duty body damage on the drivers side but the doors all work etc. THere is typical rust for this year vehicle. I will have pictures by this weekend.
The vehicle is located in Richmond, Virginia. The color is blue and silver. Rather than Donate it for tax write off - I thought some of you 6.2 diesel heads would be interested and its the least I can offer for all the help I have gotten off this site. First $1500 takes it - this $$$ will go straight into my 1997 6.5TD new chip and exhaust so think of it as keeping it in the family. Transmission fix and you are on the road. I used it as an everyday driver until the transmission stopped shifting a couple of weeks ago. Title ready to sign over to you -contact me at 703-899-6360 or email me at cphookcharters@hotmail.com

Jim

[ 11-07-2004, 05:06 AM: Message edited by: Stokesva ]