PDA

View Full Version : selling K3500 Crew Cab and some parts

norm
05-21-2005, 05:16
Wife needs new van so...

I am selling my 1995 Chevy K3500 6.5TD, 4x4, Crew Cab, SRW. The truck has 121,800 miles, and has a recent new injector pump/fuel system cleaning.
This truck now has a Reading Utility Body, (covered), with a custom hitch and ladder rack.
It has auto, a/c, tilt, cruise, locking rear, good tires and brakes, factory tint, am/fm cassette, JK fan clutch/fan, and Firestone rear air springs.
I am asking $10,000 for the truck.

I also have a shelf full of projects that I was looking forward to doing, but time did not allow:
1. Flowmaster down-pipe and crossover,
2. New GM crank sensor
3. B+M electonic shift control
4. turbo-master boost control
5. Boost and EGT gauges with mounting pod
6. Posi-lok front axle engagement system.

The only thing the truck really needs is the crossover pipe, the rest was just for gravy. I will include the parts in a good offer for the truck or can sell them seperately.

Please call or e-mail if interested:
Norm 302-547-5850
normbetz@comcast.net

[ 05-31-2005, 09:21 AM: Message edited by: norm ]

norm
06-04-2005, 13:28
Just to clarify, the price for the truck here is $10,000 including my spare parts. I will take $9,500 for just the truck.

It is a good truck - I would run it but I have just been given a company van, and I would like to get my wife a newer ride since our next (#6) "passenger" is on the way! (her '89 'burb is getting a bit rough)

I could not figure out how to copy the image here so you can try the link below to see it.

http://www.trucktraderonline.com/caddetail.html?/ad-cache/4/9/3/79558693.htm

Whitpirate
06-08-2005, 08:29
Interested in selling just the downpipe and crossover, and Boost/EGT gauges and pod? I've got a c3500 95 that I'd like to do some work on but looking for a value install at this point as I'm buying the wife a new car as well..... but she wants a 2002 Volvo X70 Xcross country.

norm
06-09-2005, 16:37
I probably will consider selling those items. I wanted to sell the parts as a package, but I realize that may not be realistic. I would like to see if I get some bites on the truck first, but I may have to lower the price again as I would like to move on to the next thing sooner rather than later...
Send me a line at normbetz@comcast.net, and we can hash details.

p.s. like those volvos!

norm
06-18-2005, 06:00
Must sell soon. $9000 for everything.
I also have a set of new AC 60G glow plugs to add to the pot.

[ 06-18-2005, 09:11 AM: Message edited by: norm ]

MTTwister
06-18-2005, 10:02
Norm - is the Posi-lock front axle engagnement system the Deal with the Cable actuation an dhandle in the cab? ( Surfed other references to something like it, and can't remember which is which, now <old age> ).

Anyhooo - if it comes down to selling parts, keep that one in mind. I'll check back here.

Hmmm, maybe glow plugs, although I should check mine and thinking of Kennedy's Quick Heats.

Good luck moving the whole deal, tho'.

norm
06-18-2005, 17:00
Thanks.
Yes, that's the posi-lok system. I was looking forward to having it... but sometimes you just can't stop change. My sub is a 4x4, but it is an '89 so the posi-lok won't help me there, and my plans are to get a 2wd van so...

Hansh
06-19-2005, 04:14
Norm,

What is your asking price for the package of parts (if you do not sell it with the truck)? What brand of gauges and type mounting pod, dash or pillar? What size down pipe? You can email me at hhauschild at wi dot rr dot com.