PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: T04B Banks 6.2 Turbocharger, blown up, just need parts.

john8662
09-13-2005, 18:45
I'm looking for the Banks turbocharger assembly from the 6.2 kits, this is mainly a T04B turbocharger. I'm really in need of just the exhaust housing, so the turbo can be a junker, thats really ok.

Anyone got one sitting on a shelf that needs a rebuild?

email:

awesomechevyman at yahoo.com

(just remove the "at" and spaces and replace with the appropriate symbol)

dieseldummy
09-13-2005, 19:57
I've got a couple of exhaust housings setting around my place. Garrett T4, 1.10, .96, ?? A/R sizes all available. The only problem is that they are the T4 flange, I made an adapter, but is currently in use on my tractor...

john8662
09-14-2005, 12:51
Due to size, and bolt on fit, I need the Banks T04B exhaust housing, there are two of them.

I'm wanting this to swap out the housing on my ATS turbo, which looks almost identical to the one Banks used. But need a housing to swap on after the engine is running, to compare the two.

I have a bad feeling that the ATS turbo housing is a little restrictive, so it will have great spool up, but not so great on the top end, which is where my foot resides some times!

dieseldummy
09-14-2005, 18:34
John,
If you don't have any luck here, Grape once mentioned a place called Majestic Turbo. Supposed to be a good place with lots of new and used parts.

Justin