PDA

View Full Version : anyone with a dmax van yet ??

hapaschold
02-19-2006, 16:37
was at the general s lot earlier, saw the vans have the dmax now. anyone here have one yet ??

thanks

WNFD
02-20-2006, 05:28
Yeah I ordered one a while back and it came in a few weeks ago. I ordered the access package so all the side open up, really nice concept. So far the van has about 2500 miles on it, with no complaints at all. The power is better than the E350s I have as well as the fuel economy. I was worried about the 4spd and the duramax, but they have kept the duramax power limits restricted enough so it wohnt tear through the transmission. On another note, the vans fuel filters are under the driver on the frame. Much, much easier than the E series! First chevy van in 25 years, definetly more to come.

hapaschold
02-25-2006, 18:37
Yeah I ordered one a while back and it came in a few weeks ago. I ordered the access package so all the side open up, really nice concept. So far the van has about 2500 miles on it, with no complaints at all. The power is better than the E350s I have as well as the fuel economy. I was worried about the 4spd and the duramax, but they have kept the duramax power limits restricted enough so it wohnt tear through the transmission. On another note, the vans fuel filters are under the driver on the frame. Much, much easier than the E series! First chevy van in 25 years, definetly more to come.

what kinda MPG are ya getting ?