PDA

View Full Version : Anybody with experience with the Edge EZ

qinlet
02-11-2006, 15:05
I recently acquired a 02 Chev D/A since I am new to the diesel game. I pull a 12k 5th wheel and I would like a little more power for some of the smaller hills. I have no desire to go out and burn tires just want a little more power out of my D/A. If anyone could share some experience with me I would sure appreciate it. Thanks.

hntinfool
02-11-2006, 19:43
I just installed an EZ yesterday and just drove about 250 miles today. I noticed about a 1mpg increase so far. I drove around a bit on setting 2 after I installed it, and I could feel a difference. So far so good, installition was easy.

Kennedy
02-11-2006, 20:07
The Edge EZ is one of my personal favorites and my first recommendation for a simple box with switch on the fly capability. I've grown to like the biggger power of race type boxes and my own custom tuning, but still feel right at home driving with Edge power and a mostly stock driveline.

Mark Craig
02-24-2006, 13:21
qinlet,

For someone that wants a nice boost but wants to stay away from the necessary guages, exhaust and intake for big HP it's the best value out there. The other item I would suggest is the TS Performance MP8, it's infinitly adjustable so you can dial in what you want, but if you plan to go over 45-50% of the total HP level you'll need to consider gauges, intake and exhaust with it! If you have any questions call us.

Mark @ DPPI