PDA

View Full Version : Quotes

mhagie
01-01-2006, 18:54
I see people posting quotes from a previous post for a reply and am curious as to how they do that.
Thanks, Merle

ronniejoe
01-01-2006, 19:26
Originally posted by mhagie:
I see people posting quotes from a previous post for a reply and am curious as to how they do that.
Thanks, Merle Like this...

See the little begin and end quote icon above the existing post next to the edit icon? Click that icon and it will automatically create a reply dialog and have the previous post text there for you.

mhagie
01-02-2006, 12:23
Thanks Ron, I never knew or tried them to know what they were.
thanks again, Merle

SoTxPollock
01-16-2006, 10:13
Yeah, ronniejoe, thanks I never thought of using those quotes. Good idea. I just want to take a moment to thank you for the answers to questions you have provided this past year. I reuped for 3 more years so I can read more of your and other fine folks info. so graciously provided. I just looked at your website and I like everything I see. That's a good looking family. You've got one more than I have, and mine are a little older two are married, but they still ask Dad when are we going to get together and go on a vacation again, we sure miss going on those vacations and seeing the USA with you and MoM. They tell me some of their greatest memories are from our vacations.
Thats a good thing. I agree Family First.
Again thanks, look forward to meeting you one day.

ronniejoe
01-17-2006, 10:02
Thank you for those very kind comments.

My kids love the travelling too! :cool:

N.Ericson
02-19-2006, 06:33
Originally posted by ronniejoe:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by mhagie:

See the little begin and end quote icon above the existing post next to the edit icon? Click that icon and it will automatically create a reply dialog and have the previous post text there for you. </font>[/QUOTE]

N.Ericson
02-19-2006, 06:35
Originally posted by ronniejoe:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by mhagie:

See the little begin and end quote icon above the existing post next to the edit icon? Click that icon and it will automatically create a reply dialog and have the previous post text there for you. </font>[/QUOTE]I thank you also that was new to me also!