PDA

View Full Version : Welcome

Inspector
02-23-2006, 13:12
Welcome to all who are trailering a fiver or a bumper pull. We hope that this forum will be of use to you and that we can be of help. Thanks to Jim and Dmaxmavrick for this new format. It looks really good.
Denny

arveetek
02-24-2006, 10:23
Yes, welcome to the towing forum (again)! Denny has extensive towing experience with GM diesels pulling large fivers, and I have used a 6.2L to tow a fiver for many years myself. I also have 11 years' experience in the RV industry, so together, along with Howie and Tanker, we should be able to help answer any towing or RV questions. We also look forward to more participation from our many members.

Thanks to Jim for the new BB software...it's great!

Casey

CleviteKid
02-25-2006, 09:06
I do have a class 3 receiver hitch on the back of my little truck, but all I have plugged into it is a Reese bicycle carrier, to take my Raleigh out to the Everglades for a little exercise.

If I have any problems, can I post them here and hope for some help?

The Clevite Kid

arveetek
02-25-2006, 12:10
I do have a class 3 receiver hitch on the back of my little truck, but all I have plugged into it is a Reese bicycle carrier, to take my Raleigh out to the Everglades for a little exercise.

If I have any problems, can I post them here and hope for some help?

The Clevite Kid

I believe the key word in the question above, is "hope." :D

I'm not sure we can offer the help you "need." ;)

Casey

Dr. Lee
02-26-2006, 12:38
Hey Casey,

The Clevite Kid is a bit of a rebel at times. I try to teach him manners, but sometimes is just so stubborn . . . .

You are right, he had better HOPE that he gets the help he needs, before it is too late. Anyway, I will try to keep him out of the Forums where he does not belong . . . . a never-ending chore of mine.

Inspector
03-02-2006, 11:19
Hey Dr. Lee you got a "stinking turbo" on that Raleigh two wheeler?

Denny

Inspector
03-02-2006, 11:19
Hey Dr. Lee you got a "stinking turbo" on that Raleigh two wheeler?

Denny

Shorty
03-03-2006, 18:15
Thanks for the welcome, I started out in early 80s with 24" Terry and 6.2 Suburban had a lot of trailers and towing vehicles since then.Fulltimer most of the time. Presently 28' Jayco and 02 da cc 4wd short bed it is by far the best of the lot for towing. Last fall across scales 15,500 total,it takes the mountain passes in Co like they weren't there.Not a big load but enough for an old man. Shorty

tanker
03-05-2006, 17:17
Welcome all, and thanks Jim for the new layout, looks great so far.
To: Dr. Lee, we could help more if your bike were on a trailer behind the lil red truck!