PDA

View Full Version : Moondoggie where are you?

Mark Rinker
03-01-2006, 22:13
Are you lurking - or are you out in the garage wrenching instead of web surfing?

moondoggie
03-02-2006, 11:20
Good Day!

I haven't gone anywhere, althought I tried (unsuccessfully) mighty hard to get tossed out into the doghouse this morning ;). As part of my 12 step program, I'm limiting my DP access to once or twice daily.

Actually, I just moved to my home office, so I'm spending more time here than previously. When I drove to Burnsville daily, I'd only allow myself DP access while I was eating lunch. With no I'net access at home at that time, that didn't allow much time for my drug of choice.

I now have I'net access in my home office, so probably spend a little more time on the Page. I do no surfing - at least 99% of my non-work-related I'net time is here on the Page.

Congrats on becoming a Moderator - good choice, More Power! :D

Blessings!

Mark Rinker
03-02-2006, 11:36
There you are...what are you now doing working from home?

moondoggie
03-03-2006, 11:04
Good Day!

Hey Mark - I sent you a "private message" instead of replying here. I've never done this before, so I don't know how you'd retrieve it, but it seemed worth trying.

Blessings!

(signature in previous post)

moondoggie
03-04-2006, 15:21
Good Day!

If you can't figure out how to get the private message I sent you, email me; ask More Power - he certainly will have my personal email address. ;) Please be VERY clear who you are in the subject line of any email you send me - I get scores of junk emails every day, & don't open anything I don't clearly recognize.

Heck, MP might even have my home phone number, RJ certainly does - call if you'd prefer.

Blessings!

(signature in previous post)

Mark Rinker
03-08-2006, 11:49
I got the private message today...will have to make that a NEW habit, not used to checking for them. Thanks!!!

Glad to hear you are still around...had not seen your posts and new something had changed. TDP is still my daily 'drug of choice' - after coffee, of course!