PDA

View Full Version : Diablo WOW

JD_Diesel
03-12-2006, 20:47
Well I finally installed the Diablo after sitting around for a month. Have it set on #2. WOW what a differance unbeileable. Wow what else can I say. Reset my speedo for the tire size change went to the 265's the things dead on. Next week I well put my boost stick back on. Took it off to get the comp reflashed for new updates at GM. Got reid off the intake pop. boost before the BS and Diablo was 22. Now with the Diablo 26 solid. Can't want to see it with the BS on this ot to be real exciting. EEEEEEEEEHA I'm happy. OH yaeh one other thing my milage went up quite abit 18.1 mpg soo far can't wait to fill up again have never seen it that hi. JD

DmaxMaverick
03-12-2006, 22:21
......OH yaeh one other thing my milage went up quite abit 18.1 mpg soo far can't wait to fill up again have never seen it that hi. JD

Don't get too excited about that mileage just yet. Enjoy the numbers for now, but you'll be dissapointed when you fill up. The programming makes your DIC lie to you. The programming forces the PCM to deliver more fuel than what it commands (the reason for more power), and the DIC is clueless. If you drive the same now, as you did before the programmer, you might see improved mileage. The reality is, most folks use the new found power, and mileage (as well as tires) suffers.